What genre of music are you into?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What genre of music are you into?

• Rock

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • Metal

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • RNB

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Rap

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Techno/Trance

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Blues/Jazz

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Pop

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Funk

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Reggae

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Pretty much everything or anything

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Punk

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
sic of arguing

jeez dont get TOO cranky hey guys...
jesus christ i dnt really care what you think of the music i listen to...if you dont like it thats your choice but dont come on here and bag the shit out of it cos you dont like it...

and yea im not a fuckin emo so dnt tell me to go hang myself you stupid fuck. im sure i dont like some of the shit you listen to but im not gonna giv you shit about it so why should you?

some people on here...

sorry matty you got me wrong on that one the emo tag wasn't directed at you exactly but more what it stands for (some of the tunes are ok)
for all i know you are a little emo fcuk but i didn't make that asumption without being provoced to

Emos should be deported out of australia and sent to some war torn country to learn how good they have it hear in oz.
I love older rock music such as cold chisel and jimmy barnes ,Kiss ,Led Zepplin, ZZ top ,Black sabbath ,Aerosmith
Punk stuff like the misfits (without glenn danzig) ,The clash ,The exploited
Reggae-Bob Marley and the wailers ,pepper (not red hot chilli pepers)
Metal-Kreator ,testament,Manowar,Helloween,Iron Maiden

this is the only thing me and unit mx agree on he just hasn't got my views on the rest of the music genre's around he seems to be a little closed to the idea that there are good aspects to all music even some pop music even though it's not the first thing i'll put on my mp3 player thats for sure

so i'm putting this clash of heads to rest maybe you haters out there should bery your heads in the sand every time a linken park song comes on or a limp dick song or even system of the down for all these band have a certain amount of rap influence behind them
and on of the greatest metal band in fear factory has an album called remanufacture it's a techno remix of there album demanufacture and it's fuckin awsome

it's good to see alot of people into the classic stuff to me as a guitar player
i really apreciate some of the classics

later

thats another good point...if you dont like the music people listen to then dont listen to it! and this site is about pitties not fucking music and ive never seen someone go "omg your bike is a piece of shit go hang youself man thats soo gay its just a pathetic piece of plastic crap take it to the dump you fucked up child". but NOOO when it comes to music and peoples choice on what they listen to its all about BAGGING THE SHIT OUT OF WHAT PEOPLE LISTEN TO. its quite pathetic but im sure people reading this now are thinking "this kids a spastic". just so you know im NOT a spastic. i just hate it how people say shit like the above and expect people to go "you know what...i listen to SHIT music...lets change my music choise to rap or somethinig...even tho i hate it...just to be in the trend"

ok now im finished...for now

If I was you I would have just not said anything, if you dont like what someone says then thats just thier oppinion which doesnt effect you. Making a post like that is against the rules and unnecessary.

ohh i dont really care...and just so you know coolmodee01 im not an emo...i hate the wannabe emo fags that walk around the street going my life sucks i wanna die etc etc...but some of the emoish music is actually good like you said.

yeah, umm seriously, go cry me a fucking river! who gives a shit, u dont like it, good for you, doesn't mean you need to go cry to your mum about it!

yeah and Matty, just ignore stupid fucks that call you emo, i have black hair and i listen to what people recon is 'emo' music, like HIM n shit like that, so i get it all the time! they're just fuckheads who have nothing better to do with their time

(sorry for swearing heaps, but SERIOUSLY)

yeah, umm seriously, go cry me a fucking river! who gives a shit, u dont like it, good for you, doesn't mean you need to go cry to your mum about it!

yeah and Matty, just ignore stupid fucks that call you emo, i have black hair and i listen to what people recon is 'emo' music, like HIM n shit like that, so i get it all the time! they're just fuckheads who have nothing better to do with their time

(sorry for swearing heaps, but SERIOUSLY)

hey thanks man...you seem to be one of the only half normal people on here. i once died my hair black and you have no idea how many people called me emo and a wannabe etc...and i listen to HIM aswel. they have good music.

and yea sorry for the swearing in my previous posts

HIM IS AWESOME!!! i love the song 'join me' (well i think its called that)

but yeah, i get it all the time, people sayin shit like go fuckin have an orgasm while you cut yourself!!! LOL funny thing is, 1 of the ppl i get shit from dyed his hair black so im like WTF?! but yeah, those poeple have no bloody life!

just mind u own bloody business u rap listnen turd fukers! GET A LIFE KIDS!

haha ah now ur doin it!!! they say we're emo, so u call them turd fuckers n say stop callin us emo. ur just gonna start more shit!

lol. yea join me is the song...i love that one aswel.

yea the exact thing happened to me...this kid kept calling me a wannabe then his bro dyed his hair so that kid stopped with it lol.

LOL haha yeah. it's funny coz his hair is like orangish blonde and its growing back LOL looks so funny! 1 of the dickheads calling me emo asked me out the other day though, so im like AAAAAAAAAAHH WTF?!!

they came up with a new 1 the other day 2, now i'm also emo coz my bike is black, ooooooooooh WOW! i'm so intimidated by that 1, please dont say its true!!! LOL. then they'll start arguing with me about bikes, like 1 guy, he recons ur forks have nothing 2 do with suspention!!! but NO acording to him i'm an emo, so i dont know anything, even though he doesnt even have a bike!

you made me cry

just mind u own bloody business u rap listnen turd fukers! GET A LIFE KIDS!

thats not called for mate
and i have not once tried to make anyone change the music they listen to but maybe get them to apreciate all music for it's differant aspects
there's nothing you will say that will get me to change what i listen to

as for you minitard and matty did being called emo's make you go and cry in your room and what to hang yourself if so maybe you should take a look at life and re acess where your headed
But as you say if your comfortable with who you are good dont let the man get you down

lets call a truce

p.s join me by him is a cracker song

yea alright fellas lets call a truce...:)

and minitard i have a black bike too so lets hope people dont call me emo cos of that aswel lol

as for you minitard and matty did being called emo's make you go and cry in your room and what to hang yourself if so maybe you should take a look at life and re acess where your headed
But as you say if your comfortable with who you are good dont let the man get you down

umm yes, the big bad man has made me go and cry in my mummy's arms!:rolleyes:

HAHA as i said, people who have no fuckin lives!!!

BTW it's mintard, not minitard, learn to read!

umm yes, the big bad man has made me go and cry in my mummy's arms!:rolleyes:

HAHA as i said, people who have no fuckin lives!!!

BTW it's mintard, not minitard, learn to read!

i here ya and sorry man was a typo i reckon i read it 10 times

p.s i got a black bike to so i'm in trouble ha

Its not about having black hair. Its about having one side of your hair covering one side of your face and dressing in tight girl jeans and shirts.

Its not about having black hair. Its about having one side of your hair covering one side of your face and dressing in tight girl jeans and shirts.

LOL well my hair isnt coverin my face, but i do wear tight jeans n tops, but thats only coz baggy shit looks like crap on me

Latest posts

Back