Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a pretty decent gig with a maintanence company , get fuel and everything on top of pay ... and we do **** all lol , but still i hate painting , sucks balls..

I'll swap you my nail bag for your paint brush for a week!

Your job sounds like a sweet deal! I'm just an over payed kindergarten teacher! Actually calling them children is an insult to children! :)

Painting is the most ****ed thing out, I hate painting but have to do it quite a bit, I also feel ya pain Corey. Geez the amount of guys I've had to deal with it just does ya head in, I say the exact same thing all I do is baby sit somedays.

I start a new job on monday (trial) for a apprenticeship motorcycle mechanic (or light automotive i think its called) at a good looking and reputable shop thats bloody close to wear i live..
They happen to have a dyno also.. hopefully all goes well so i can get a apprenticship

Good luck mate^ Sounds like a cool place to work, if you get offered that apprenticeship then take. I looked for a while here in sa but there was none at all, then I got a diesel apprenticeship and a motorcycle apprenticeship opened up lol. anyway lets us know if ya get it.

I was pestering one shop for over 1 year and got no results..
then when i go to drop my rm 125 shock off to the suspension shop (after walking my dog there) i see the neat cool shop.. just thought it would be worth a crack so i asked and he was keen to give me the details to send in my resume and in the end didn't even read it and said to come in monday :p
its suprising what can happen just by asking

had a few $$ earners over my work time..

Latest has me doing Pre delivery inspections on new cars, fitting accessories etc

last job was working for an American car importer..conversions and assembly work, also did some sales and spare parts work as well as administration.. seen some sweet cars!
gms_zps56bd1330.jpg

[video=youtube;kxlXvN-DSaU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxlXvN-DSaU[/video]

Prior to that, delivered fridges n stoves for a high end kitchen appliance company..

before that.. assembled pushbikes..
maskbeef.jpg

also had my fair share of time on the brush and painted new homes for about 5 years.. (the 'baby' is now 11 years old!! :O )

Done a spot of plumbing, night shift at a servo, some panel beating..

**** eh.. Iv had a few jobs!

For the newbies jump on and share what you do for a living might even have something in common with some people.
Cool day at work helping out a couple of little racers.

a5yvazar.jpg

sweet gig there zwebx! good luck with it all, hope it goes well :)
Got out of that hole of a job :p Great people and i loved the work but the $$ is too little to take it up as a profession and have the toys i get to service all day

Trying to keep the work flowing as a "sign writer" no qualifications but

Hey guys I work as a crane driver for a Reo bar company, not bad dollars and we don't work Fridays, not too bad at all. Used to work as a coal Wagon assembler.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

Got out of that hole of a job :p Great people and i loved the work but the $$ is too little to take it up as a profession and have the toys i get to service all day

Trying to keep the work flowing as a "sign writer" no qualifications but

Fair enough, i mean it is all about the money in the end! i mean im only getting 40 a week, but im out in the middle of nowhere, so i dont exactly have options, lol! but im not thinking of stocking shelves as a proffession though, im into law, particularly criminal law. i like to think most of my work would be pro-bono (free lawyer) for people that are actually in need of help, but i'll charge in full, for those rich pricks that want their taxes put down!!......Rant......

This is a house I sheeted years ago, back to do a couple of reno's.

Pool windows:

Aircon to keep the slab cool:

Suspended slab gardens n pool:

Outdoor and indoor fireplace:

Endless pool sump:

House power box: :)

From memory I think there was $140,000 worth of doors n windows.

Nice to see how the other half live ay! 4.5 million dollars worth of mansion.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back