Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a house I sheeted years ago, back to do a couple of reno's.

Pool windows:

Aircon to keep the slab cool:

Suspended slab gardens n pool:

Outdoor and indoor fireplace:

Endless pool sump:

House power box: :)

From memory I think there was $140,000 worth of doors n windows.

Nice to see how the other half live ay! 7.5 million dollars worth of mansion.

Are you back to repair the dodgy work you did the first time?

Fair enough, i mean it is all about the money in the end! i mean im only getting 40 a week, but im out in the middle of nowhere, so i dont exactly have options, lol! but im not thinking of stocking shelves as a proffession though, im into law, particularly criminal law. i like to think most of my work would be pro-bono (free lawyer) for people that are actually in need of help, but i'll charge in full, for those rich pricks that want their taxes put down!!......Rant......
Yeah after 4yrs of being a apprentice at 300 a week i would be fully qualified and earning 650 a week and working my tits off.. but liking it

atm i do the signs on a good week can get 7-700 with long hours dont mind it and can always get more work
Quite happy where i am now but more money will be needed in the future of cause

Not much money in sign writing mate I can tell you that one but the good thing is people will always need signs and a lot of them. Full wraps are the most rewarding. It's a good job because your always doing something different well at least where I've been for 10 years.

Not much money in sign writing mate I can tell you that one but the good thing is people will always need signs and a lot of them. Full wraps are the most rewarding. It's a good job because your always doing something different well at least where I've been for 10 years.
Good money for someone who is 18, un skilled
I find it has little stress that is really nice will have to think about the future dont want to be doing this forever..
i do like most jobs i do though but atm were doing a massive job of repetition that drives me nuts :)
Wrapped a maccas once that was hectic but re-warding when it was finished

well im a carpet layer and i love my job i only work on new houses and new units and im sure i dont need to post photos im sure every one know what carpet looks like lol

well im a carpet layer and i love my job i only work on new houses and new units and im sure i dont need to post photos im sure every one know what carpet looks like lol

Nah post away! your jobs better than mine, i mean do we all wanna see photos of an empty beer room, then a full one ;)

Theres nothing boring about showing off your finest works :)
Ripping up carpet is the killer :p

102.JPG one is vinyl triangles and the other is carpet tiles

one of my mates does flooring etc
he's always complaining with new houses the floors aren't level.
he recently done some vinyl flooring in a hospital, the floors didn't have the right runoff angles,
so the concreters needed to come back in and redo the cement, they didn't finish it too well
he had to spend a few hours chipping lumps etc off to make it smooth before he could lay the vinyl

Yeah any job for eg a hospital sucks crap were wrapping some signs they had made and they make them out of mdf.. se we had to wrap them with another wrap so the bumps dont how up on the gfx wrap
and there trying to not pay us any extra for the extra work... freeking contracts

one of my mates does flooring etc
he's always complaining with new houses the floors aren't level.
he recently done some vinyl flooring in a hospital, the floors didn't have the right runoff angles,
so the concreters needed to come back in and redo the cement, they didn't finish it too well
he had to spend a few hours chipping lumps etc off to make it smooth before he could lay the vinyl

it ceetainly does suck when you have to finish off someones job, especially when they are trained to do it...

Here is a polymer dosing system I designed for a Councils water treatment plant.

Before:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392456282.839964.jpg

Model:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392456307.254364.jpg

After:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392456320.793053.jpg

Hey guys
I have a pretty awesome job, work at Mackay & Sons House Removals, was moving houses but we've just gotten into demolition as well so now I just get to crush houses! Every big kids dream
image.jpg

Hey guys
I have a pretty awesome job, work at Mackay & Sons House Removals, was moving houses but we've just gotten into demolition as well so now I just get to crush houses! Every big kids dream
View attachment 9384
Wouldnt mind doing demolition :)
it would be quite alot of fun (well for part of the time) or with the machine all the time

Wouldnt mind doing demolition :)
it would be quite alot of fun (well for part of the time) or with the machine all the time

that got me thinkin, what do we want to be when we "grow up" or as the conservatives would say "getting off our poofy little motocycles, and getting a real job" (sorry to share my politic views here) LOL...

I want to be a lawyer. Pro Bono All the way!!

Last edited:
that got me thinkin, what do we want to be when we "grow up" or as the conservatives would say "getting off our poofy little motocycles, and getting a real job" (sorry to share my politic views here) LOL...

I want to be a lawyer. Pro Bono All the way!!
Not sure tbh got a decentish job atm with a decent ninja 250 bike i dont mind going to work, i get along with the boss So nothing to complain about..
not sure what i want to do in the future always wanted to be a motorcycle mechainic, tried it... no money in it
so not sure what else would be $$$ better and decent work without breaking my back

Latest posts

Back