What state are you from?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What state are you from?

• WA

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • SA

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • NT

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • NSW

Votes: 38 25.5%
  • Victoria The Place to Be

Votes: 41 27.5%
  • Queensland

Votes: 28 18.8%
  • Tasmania

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • ACT

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Outside Austrailia

Votes: 5 3.4%

• Total voters
I'm from Adelaide. I don't know why people say it's "Radelaide" It's more like Shitelaide

Shitadelaide?? You mean Badelaide? Nah i think its rad.

so bloody true LOL!.. great call fools:D

I think most people buy minis in vic because theres less riding space and you can ride a mini in your backyard??

idk...i dont think so..Like victoria has the most amount of legal riding places such as tracks and stuff. so idk:confused: ... umm its also because theyre cheap, fairly reliable if well maintained and can still give you a shitload of fun without forkng out large sums of money.. so yer.

nsw

more n.s.w? there would be many people in sydney who have pit bikes but only a small majority are on this site! i can assure you there would be alot more numbers if more sydney siders knew of this site!

nsw born live in qld.VIC the place to be,yeah rite just like there on the move when there going on a sunday drive on tuesday cruising up the sunshine motorway.if you like it so much stay there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Qld 10-15 years behind the rest of the country, takes a while to catch up with the new laws.

adelaide reppin it yo!

clearly the place to be!! we even have tv adds mocking the vic's! cop that!!!

and stay away from our beer

Latest posts

Back