What would you choose?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Yamaha would you choose?

• WR250. Year 2001. $2300

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • YZ250. Year 1999. $2400

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
Sidney, I'd advise learning to ride first before jumping on a 250.

If youve only ridden your MSO "3" times since youve had it, youve obviously dont have anywhere to ride, so why would you sell it and buy a 250? your so gonna hurt yourself so bad on a 250:p esp after reading your latest falling off a ants nest!

LOL... taking into consideration you previous stacks and history of riding.. Id recommend either an 80,85 or 100 cc 2 stroke bike for you.

Shit man, I wonder what stacks your capable of on a 250 if you can't land a 35cm gap..

man they are both yz,s one is just a yz250wr they have exactly the same engine...

From what I know of you, I think that a 2 stroke 85 would be too much bike for you, yz250 hahahahaha I doubt you would be able to start it, let alone ride it.
It is time for you to get serious and get a car or a posty, much safer....

From what I know of you, I think that a 2 stroke 85 would be too much bike for you, yz250 hahahahaha I doubt you would be able to start it, let alone ride it.

have u made 1 sufficient post since u have been here?

Can you not read?

I'm not taking it on the road

I can read Sidney, I am just saying that motorbikes are not your forte, so stay away from bikes let alone a bike that is for the advanced rider.

And Ducar.r.spec what has that got to do with anything let alone the topic at hand?

agree 100%
i tried to say it somwhere else in this thread but my post got deleted :rolleyes:
if sidney cant handle those mssive 35cm jumps on his mini i think hes gona kill himself on 250

I'm never going to ask for advice on this site ever again.

Most of you are dickheads

go post on fmx aussie sidney u make like 3 threads a day and get like 1 comment back.....no1 likes u on forums ur just a anooying post whore

I'd rather have 1 decent reply instead of 10 replys saying "u staked a 35cm jump"

Latest posts

Back