What you guys want in a China.....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeh i like where hes cuming from cause there are so many diff people in aus they dont all like the same so u pay for wat u want great idea masterspoon

geez with everyone saying how great of an idea it is maybe i should start importing pitbikes myself........ hahaha nah stuff that

lol yeh man do it lol

to hard and to much work and hassle for me lol

Well glad to see some of you guys now how hard it is to import bikes! I'll try and answer the few questions i got as best i can.
All the Bearings im using are from a bearings stockist in Australia, & ive been promised that they dont come from china, so bonus there. Swingarms all have bearings, headstems have tapered roller bearings. using 15mm axles, billet wheels and hubs with stainless h/duty spokes. Im using Lifan 125-140cc air & oil-cooled engines, as well as Jailing 150cc oil-cooled donks. Taken into consideration some of you expressed an interest in 'designing' your own bikes from a wide selection of parts. Ive got 3 different frame styles on back-order, 5 different swingarms, stock of 14, 12, & 10inch from and rear wheels, Kenda Carlsbad knobbies, & Kenda motards, while im still looking for a decent price on some Dunlop TT91 GP motard tyres to import.

Standard brakes are 4 piston front, 2 piston rear Hydraulics, and we will stock genuine brembo brake upgrade kits, and oversized disks.

All in all, you seem to all want the same thing; the ability to design the bike yourselves with a massive arrange of possibilities. Decent suspension was another; well we're only using Fastace adjustables and DNM's top of the range line. Incedently, im chasing down the Marzocchi salesman at the moment, hopefully I can get some of them in stock by Feb next year.

All nuts/bolts/screws/bearing/bushes are all replaced by me before any bike is sold to a customer.

Thats enough of me ranting about my product, sick of sounding like a salesman, so ive posted up a lil picture of a base model bike, so wat you all think and if ne one wants the specs or anything at all really, send me a pm. Im all ears. Cheers.
New-Model-Dirt-Bike-Pit-Bike-HN-DB0.jpg
[/IMG]
Newest-Design-High-Quality-140CC-Of.jpg
[/IMG]

I like spoons idea for the custom order bikes as im not much of a M/X free style rider, more of an open trail/cross country sorta rider.
The bike i would be looking at would be KLX style frame, full adjustable susspension, 140/150 engine, geared for 100kph (not just stated as 100kph). Also i recon a basic ENGLISH owners manual should be included with all bikes with an option for a full strip down and reasemble service manual
On a side note if you need a test rider..........:D

Test rider, lol. Thanks neway champ but ive got that one covered with myself and a MX rider who competes in the vic titles. If he cant kill it, then i'll sell em! As for the 100kp/h, we will be doing speed-tests and dyno-runs on everystyle of engine in our range, so that we can give honest specs to our customers. And with the english manual, im currently getting Lifan125, Lifan 140 and Jailing 150cc service manuals re-printed in english to sell with my bikes. Keep the posts coming guys, I appreciate it. Cheers.

Just wondering too.. Will you be looking at a kids 50/70cc 10"? Im looking at getting bikes for my girlfriends sons around mid next year but want somthing of a half decent spec level

"Mr Whippy"

You could drive around the streets in a "Mr Whippy" style van with pics of pit bikes and parts plus prices on the side .........and have loud speakers blaring out the sound of an inner rotor equipped engine revving to the Greensleeves tune ...

"we will stock genuine brembo brake upgrade kits, and oversized disks."

WoW I want to know more!
Price?
When do you get them?
Picture?

*can just picture that crusty vid with bubba in the icecream van.....*

Curious as to what the outcome of belting round in a Mr.Whippy van would bring?! Lol, i think not Cactus. Thought someone such as yourself would of had a more mature or in-sightive reply than that. In any event, im guessing i can bring in a 70cc with the option of choosing your own bits and pieces if there's a big enough market for it.....

Thanks Guys. Cheers.

Bikes won't land till mid January.
Brembo's will be around $150.00 including an oversize disc. (cheaper for the rears).
I'll try grab a photo for you when i go back to the warehouse L8er champ.

Not much point in my commenting except to say that I don't like alloy frames unless they're made from a hi quality heat treated solid billet ....... el cheapo hollow alloy tubing isn't a very good idea ! I can find pics of a split twin spar Thumpstar frame (they split in front of the welds just about where snitchy's chromo frame did) and a Motovert Expert frame .... IF you know about metallurgy and you take a really good look at where the Motovert frame snapped ..... you'll notice the heat discolouration ......

It's OK if a frame snaps and is cheap and easy to replace plus you didn't pay $2000 to $4000 for the bike ......... people can handle that and move on .....

Broken alloy frame :

Planet Minis Forum

Last edited:
damn the bikes are looking good SK. im lovin' it :D. keep up the good work and maybe post up a list of specs and more photos :)

A few specs

Certifications: ISO 9002, CE, EPA and CCC Approvals.
1): 125cc Lifan air cooled engine;
2): 125cc Lifan oil cooled engine;
3): 138cc Lifan air cooled engine;
4): 138cc Lifan oil cooled engine;
5): 140cc Lifan oil cooled engine
6): 150cc Jialing oil cooled engine.

I can do 10, 12, and 14inch wheels with Kenda Carlsbad tyres, or 10 and 12inch wheels using Kenda road tyres. ( soon to offer Dunlop TT91 GP road tyres; the sticky buggers that come stock on honda NSR GP bikes).

Fast-ace AS-02, and AS-03 forks.
Fast-ace BS-66AR/BS-66RC and AS-22AR rear shocks.
Also offer DNM front and rear suspension set-ups; arguebly better than Fast-ace.
CNC adjustable levers, CNC dress-ups and hubs, CNC rear-brake & gear levers. CNC throttle, & triple-clamps.
26mm Mikuni carbs
We will be using KMC, DID, or RK chains, customer choice.

We are also working closely with a local race engine builder to develop our own range of hi-po cams.

Thanks guys.

Looks good ....... but there's ONE thing you CAN do to improve things for potential customers !!!!!! And that is ... make SURE that your "138" Lifans ARE really a genuine 138 cc instead of the BS rip off 54 mm bore x 55.5 mm stroke = 127 cc ...... That blatant scam has gone on for far too long .........:p

Someone needs to tell Lifan to shove them where they fit and refuse to buy them until they are a genuine 138 cc ..... if you paid for a $138 money order and found out it was only REALLY worth $127 you'd be having Aust Post charged with FRAUD ........

Take your pic out of either a :

54 mm bore x 60.25 mm stroke = 137.99 cc ..... OR

56.25 mm bore x 55.5 mm stroke = 137.93 cc

Tuning - Cubic Capacity

Another thing is the carb ...... is it going to be the real Mc Coy Mikuni VM 26 with the easy to adjust mixture screw on the side OR the same old 26 mm ebay type Mikuni (aka fake "30" mm ) with the PITA fuel screw underneath at the rear ????

DNM shocks aren't fairing too well ATM so there is NO valid argument in favour of them ....... although one guy got a real good SHOCK just recently when his snapped :p

Hey cactus, thats a great link you posted there!

As for the '138cc', I will be stocking genuine 138cc engines, if i happen to stock 127's at some atage they will be appropriately labled, im not in the business of ripping people off. That was an excellent point you brought up there. thanks.

Carbs marked as 'Genuine' Mikuni caries will also be exactly that. Although I will also stock knock-offs, and OKO's also. As a few forum members requested a bit of diversity in the range so they can build a 'custom' bike up, without having to do the building. Although i imagine there will be a few ppl who will oder em in bits to do just that!

Sorry to here 'bout the guy with the DNM issues..... sadly apart from Fast-ace, they are the only other Chinese suspension components I will be stocking. As i have no time for any of the others.

........On another note i can get a set of Showa or Marzocchi's if anyone wishing to build one of our bikes with them.
Again i stress, the bikes wont land till at least mid-january. I thank you guys for helping me in this. On the whole you guys have come up with some excellent ideas.
Cheers guys. -- I'll let you know when i get the ice-cream truck going!

So what did you end up importing mate? May be interested to buy some stuff off ya in the future if you've got what i need :)

Also, with the Oko carbs youre stocking, are you getting any jets for them? Pretty hard to find pwk28 jets around here for me.

Shower forks sound interesting! Any information on them? how are they adjustable etc?

cheers and goodluck

Latest posts

Back