What you guys want in a China.....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How 'bout sporting 70 size plastics on the 14/12 bikes instead of the ridiculous looking 50 plastics. Even Apollo motorcycles knew to ditch the little plastics when going to 14/12 wheelsize. Thats why guys still buy them because they look right. Same with the success on the pitster xr, they matched the bike with 110 plastics. If you don't think so then have a look FOTM bikes on any forum, most votes are consciously or subconsciously going to properly matched up bikes.
Besides this point the 50 plastics don't keep much mud off a big wheel bike or rider...

How 'bout sporting 70 size plastics on the 14/12 bikes instead of the ridiculous looking 50 plastics. Even Apollo motorcycles knew to ditch the little plastics when going to 14/12 wheelsize. Thats why guys still buy them because they look right. Same with the success on the pitster xr, they matched the bike with 110 plastics. If you don't think so then have a look FOTM bikes on any forum, most votes are consciously or subconsciously going to properly matched up bikes.
Besides this point the 50 plastics don't keep much mud off a big wheel bike or rider...

Here,here...I agree 100%,anything other than a 50 look like toy crap with 50's plastics.Thats a small part of why i bought the bike I did...it looks right!!
Alot of people dont seem to like the front fender and plate on the klx 110 style but thats part of what i love about them,it looks like a real bike not a kids bike.Others will disagree but thats my 2 cents...:D

might also want to highly consider sponsoring the site and offering 'miniriders' some DEALS, considering the input given towards the importing and overall specing of 'your bikes'. No good taking taking taking without giving back to those that help...

another thing to highly consider would be the rear wheel hub/sprocket, if possible keep it to a well know stud pattern so that should the gearing need to be changed those who have purchased bikes arnt up for custom machining of sprokets, dodgy drilling of hubs, yada yada yada..

Foolsp33d.

Hey guys, definatly plan on sponsoring the site, dont worry 'bout that. Only trouble is my bikes arent here yet.
We are going to take out advertisements on here, as well as trying to organise some race/test ride days down here, where you can come down and flog the guts outta a few of our bikes.

And yeah, im importing different size jets for the OKO carbs.

Showa shocks/forks etc. are adjustable for rebound and compression, same as any full-adjust Fast-ace. Difference being Showa's would be stronger and somewhat dearer.

I like where this is heading. and dare i say it.. but you make me want to go mini again.. Im going to be patient and wait for some feedback on your product.. might even come down to the ride/test day to see what they can offer..If your product is as good as it sounds. Im most likely buying in.

i think this is the best idea any importer has ever had
i mean this guy is guaranteed to sell bikes because he is listening to us instead of just importing shit
i hope more importers learn a lesson from this guy
on a better note what are we looki at for prices? does miniriders members get a better deal?
all these things will determine ur rep
whether bike importers like it or not more and more pit bike riders stumble across this site and learn about bikes
look at mso's rep because they are reliable and they get talked about on here
bse's are another 1 (sum bse's lol)
and remember its QUALITY not QUANTITY

Newest-Design-High-Quality-140CC-Of.jpg

i really like this as it stands what price are we looking at im highly interested

Last edited by a moderator:
Realistic postage costs..not the inflated postages used for extra profit (atomik out of vic $189 to 4580 against BBRs $270 for a bike less than half the size out of brissy:mad: )

hey guys, the bikes are landing at the very start of next year with any luck, just got some more parts lists sent over to me. Some very cool stuff indeed!
heres a few prices.....

12"x2.15 set of motard wheels with tyres. $150.rrp
Rear shocks from $30 - $180.rrp
USD forks from $90 (standard chinas) - $350 (best Marzocchi's on the market)
Frames $50 - $400 for a cnc/billet frame,swinger,zorst,tank & rear shock set-up.rrp
Wheels $65 - $150 for complete sets.rrp

Obviously prices may vary slightly due to exchange rates, but pretty much thats rrp. miniriders forum members will recieve discounts, once we can figure out a way to prove who's a member and who's not via our website. (seems computers dont trust ne-one anymore!)

Prices will also vary when we have our opening sale next-year. Sorry i cant post ne pics, should have that sorted out shortly, with any luck.

Thanks for your support guys, im extremely grateful. Shoot me an email if you've got any other thoughts or queries, otherwise keep posting!

Cheers, Steve.
[email protected]

hey guys, the bikes are landing at the very start of next year with any luck, just got some more parts lists sent over to me. Some very cool stuff indeed!
heres a few prices.....

Frames $50 - $400 for a cnc/billet frame,swinger,zorst,tank & rear shock set-up.rrp

Cheers, Steve.
[email protected]

so is that fir personally designed bikes or?

heres a few prices.....

Cheers, Steve.
[email protected]

$350 for a set of marzocchi shivers(best marzocchis on market!!)I'll take 10 pairs at that price thanks!!lol! surely that aint right

i think he means an extra 350 to have them on your bike you purchase form him. and not sold individualy for that price. but maybe im wrong?

Softer hand grips
Better forks
Lighter gear box, something that finds neutral easy, and changes gears like a jap bike

Latest posts

Back