Whats The Best Atomik

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont think theres anythin wrong with the atomiks... n ther is nothin wrong with the ducars ive had mine 4 a year now n with the right amount of maintenence its still runnin strong

Just got the atomik pro x,, i am no pro however. Was wondering are the front brakes always that bad on them? Is there anything i can do to help pull the little sucker up?

what to buy? atomik pro-x or pitboss 125cc

Hi guys,
Have just brought my young fella an atomik pro-x 125cc and its great fun. I want to get my own and have been looking around at a few bikes - am quite interested in the pitboss twin spar frame 125c its running a Lifan motor, how do the two compare and whats my best option, the pitboss is $200 more but that does not bother me!!

just reading a few a messages and noticed the pitpro 138cc sounds to be a pretty good bike, i know you guys have heard this all before but would really like some help and some advise on wich direction to take, cant have my young fella carving me up, I weigh about 86 kgs and 188cm tall

Are they the same bikes advertised on ebay, black and white with a c frame?

They are both great bikes mates got a Pit,but theres nothing wrong with the Atomik pro 125 it goes just the same power wise.

Damo

hi mate. I own a pitpro 138cc and its a freaken awsome bike :eek: i guarantee you that your young fella will be kicking he's bike to the side and wanting to hop on yours:D

Just some basic questions about the Atomik MotoX

Hey I don't know if there is a post already about this so if so I'm sorry.

I have just bought an Atomik Motox 125, it's been going good since I got it, except for the chain keeps coming loose and I need to tension it every couple of rides. I just wanted to know if the chain is stretching or something like that or if the wheel keeps moving forward and the tension bolts are stuffed.
I've heard that you should get a pre stretched chain or something...I dunno.
Also it leaks oil out of the front CDI or whatever it is, the bit at the front of the motor with the four bolts at the front...Well one of the washers on one the bolts is gold...The bottom left one. Thats the only nut that leaks oil...Does anyone have the same problem with theirs or does anyone know what to do???
It leaks out of the top dipstick but I'm guessing that the seal sucks, cos its plastic.
Oh well I'd appreciate it if one of you people that knows what they are talking about could give me a hand.

Thanks.
Matt.:D

the cheapo chains that come on pit bikes are always going to stretch quickly... replace it with a decent japanese chain like DID or RK.

that sounds like its leaking oil from the head? or rocker cover... give all the bolts a good tightening... but not too tight.

also make sure you dont have too much oil in the bike, that can cause leaks

Just a quick question for Matty.. When you first got your bike did you put in the petrol and It started like 1st or 2nd kick or whatever, or did you have to take the spark plug off and inject fuel straight into the engine? Please reply.

Cheers, Sid

no engine will ever need fuel poured in the spark plug hole

they use a gravity feed, just fill the tank with gas, turn on the fuel tap and it should only take about 4 kicks

thanks for your help ninetysix...i shall get a new chain.
yea it it leaking from the head...i hav tightened all the bolts and it still does...prople have said that maybe the gasket is gone...??

wannabe rider yea i just put petrol in it and it started 2nd go...i was pretty pleased with that :D

For some reason my friend who got a cheap immitation Thumpstar from ebay had to inject it under the spark plug the first time he stasrted it.

Atomik bikes on ebay

I've heard people saying they prefer the Lifan's over the ducars, but I want to keep my options open and take a look at Atomik bikes.

How much should i be paying for one on ebay?
Customer service? Will they send out parts if not included, etc?

I'm aiming to spend around 400-500 (maybe a tad over), but trying to keep it as cheap as possible.

I'm not goin to go any higher to get an mso or anything.

Other option is a Pitpro Outlaw (not a fan of RR look), but haven't seen any on ebay for a while (none in stock I assume).

Cheers

Latest posts

Back