Where can i ride a pit bike in Melbourne?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashermb96

Reaction score
I buying a pitbike but my dad will only agree if i have somewhere to ride it.
Where are some tracks and do they allow pit bikes? Im new to the pit bikes so i guess that wouldnt be as good as anybody at the track, are they crowded i dont want to pressured kinda thing.. im a begginer so.. is there anywhere i can ride that isnt a track legal or...

Last edited:
Broadmeadows mx track, parwan mx track, frankston mx track all have beginner/ pitbike tracks... No pressure at all. I think u will find 99% of dirt bike riders are friendly and very tolerant of beginners mate so I wouldn't worry at all. Where abouts in Melbourne are u?

I buying a pitbike but my dad will only agree if i have somewhere to ride it.
Where are some tracks and do they allow pit bikes? Im new to the pit bikes so i guess that wouldnt be as good as anybody at the track, are they crowded i dont want to pressured kinda thing.. im a begginer so.. is there anywhere i can ride that isnt a track legal or...

Well, I go to parwan mx track they are great they have there own Pit bike track and they are so friendly there and no one will pressure you there because everyone goes there for fun :D

Haha my old stomping ground before I headed west, some mates of mine from motorbike city in ferntree gully usually head down to frankston track on Wednesday nights if Ur looking for Advice or ppl to ride with

there all beginner tracks, parwan is really easy on all tracks but they have a beginner loop track another loop track for any bike then a pitbike only track and quad bike track then a expert big bike track thats combined with the quad track, there all really easy so you should be fine there.
broadmeadows have a flat loop track then a advanved peewee/pitbike track then an intermedite track for any bike under 200cc then an expert track which anyone is allowed on but don't recommed going on it till you have enough experiance.
frankston has 2 loop tracks and a pretty much flat little kids one and pitbike/ 85cc 2 stroke and 150cc 4 stroke and below then big bike track that you can't ride on

personaly i think broadmeadows is the better one but his struggling to get dirt so tracks are quite worn out and there not enough pitbike riders for him to do anything with the track just like frankston.

Latest posts

Back