Where is mini bike racing going in 2015??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah cool mate.

Might need your help organising this race as well.

The track is in Melbourne. Can't tell you where yet though but it's perfect. Checked it out on the weekend. Just have to try and get the club onboard. That's my battle though.

I'm trying everything in my power to keep some racing down here and are willing to throw as much cash as it takes to keep racing in VIC alive.

People will always retire, sad to hear but your right it is time for some younger people to step up and grab the reigns. I guess that's all our jobs to get as many people into the sport as possible.

If everyone does there little bit we can ensure the future success of the sport.

Yeah sounds like a plan MM
if we could squeeze 4-5 ride days in that would be awesome!!! like one every season!
yeah sounds like me, snaptrax, zwebx and a couple of other young guns need to get abit more involved! :p
its just that us young guns have problems with getting to the events as we either dont have a car or we rely on others to get us there...
i'd like to see some of the young guns from vcm on here too! like hilli and chase...
but im with ya on that MM we gotta get as many of us on board so we can make it happen!!

Let me work my magic maybe I can pull the band back together and make it more
Of a social event at franga were we can all have a yarn and a barby.. After my little ride today at franga I'm feeling pretty good as keen as **** to get the fitness back! Was a great day couple little fellas and 85's but I had the track to myself for hours until Chris Bedford came and we smashed out a nice session on hot laps.. Was fun

What ever you have planned nick I'm in mate.. You have my number I'm only a phone call away if you wana bounce ideas or anything at all I'm there.. As Roy said we would be fine to try pull numbers ill personally hassle people to come to the ride days haha nothing worse then rocking up to a ride day and know one shows!!

Would be good to get all the ciniworx and older fellas back from 4years ago that dropped off.. I still have them all on Facebook so I can for sure contact them.. Aswell as inviting motorbike city the Braaap fellas would be there no worrys duno about the Bacchus boys

Stavros your a positive breath of fresh air for the sport champ

Lots of us are excited to see you back on the bike

He still killed it yesty at franga , was great to see him smashing laps again, Chris and him were having a ball!!

I went to Frankston yesterday, not a soul there, was I in an alternate universe?

Why don't any of he bike shops get involved?

Thanks fellas couple of blokes got some good pictures of me blasting a few corners and the big step down. I was there from 230pm phil till 7 so maybe I didn't see ya? I went over to the big bike track to watch abit cause I was bored riding by myself

Why don't they get involved..? I'd say running a business and family life afterwards consumes a lot of time let alone another day of the week to contribute to a ride day.. But that doesn't matter when I reckon I could make it work by contacting the shops myself and orginising a day that they can all come at the same time.

Between buzz bikes motorbike city Braaap ciniworx maybe the Bacchus boys we should pull 30riders of the word spreads quickly.. Would also be good to get the track watered aswell

Ok Styv.

Might be good for us and Roy to catch up for a beer one day and have a chat about it all.

I can let you in on what I have planned as I would like to hear your feedback.

Also need to chat to Greggo about it so I don't fall into some pitfalls like he did with the Outdoor Extreme Event. Being the first time running an event I'm a newbie so any help would be appreciated.

This will be a make or break event. If we get a good turn out then I will continue running them, if not I won't be. Happy to loose a couple of grand for the sake of keeping an event in VIC once a year but don't want to risk the site itself falling into trouble if it all goes pear shaped.

I know you don't see me at a track or event that often but my commitment has not wavered. That's the sole reason I saved this site from big business and will never sell my mini's. I put my money were my mouth is and it's time to do it again. It kills me sometimes to sit back and not have the time to get to event's etc.

At the end of day I'm like the rest of you, just love riding my bikes.

Can head down to Buzz one night after work on a Friday or something if Greggo is around?

even without ciniworx i can almost garuntee there will be better turn outs than last yr! we have an extra 3 at buzz riding! and have had at least 8 new riders come in saying they are 100% in! only time will tell though!

That's awesome Nicko.

The more the better.

Will be a top season.

Latest posts

Back