which pitbike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sako

Reaction score
Hi guys,

me and a few mates are thinking about getting pitbikes. We all ride full size dirtbikes and have z50's as well, but we want something with a bit more go, and something which will handle the jumps.

a few people have recommended motovert's,
but what about pitsterpro?

our budget will be around 3 grand, give or take a bit(each)

also we're in melbourne, so if any one could recommend where to buy from, that would also be helpful.

hope you can help,

thanks

wel from wat ive heard if u want quality u would get pitsterpro,mso,mojo motoverts,etc but for around 1000 u can get one and do a couple mods and ot will be fine for jumping and they go pretty hard

thanks for the advice guys,
do you have link to the mso web site?

Get a crf70, drz110 or klx110. Stay away from the china's, you'll only regret buying one.

pitpro 140xr for $1195 is more than upto the task and with the change you could mod the hell out of it and still have a few hundred to spare.
they go hard and i jump mine 8M all day long with no issues at all,why spend 3grand on abike that wont do anything that a good bike for about $1200-$1500 wont do,hey it wont have as many billett parts but like i say with all that spare change that aint a problem.

dont listen to the anti china hype, its all BS. Buy a decent quality china and maintain it and you'll have no more dramas than owning a japper and your parts will be cheaper

Get a crf70, drz110 or klx110. Stay away from the china's, you'll only regret buying one.
That is BS, the bikes that have been mentioned are good bikes and will not cost half as much as a modded klx110 to be as good performance wise. You dont have the bikes you mentioned so why bag chinas.

man go the 140xr and a couple mods will be fine for jumping u can pick one up for 1199 i think it is u dont need to spend 3000 grand on a good bike wen u can get the 140xr and put better suspension and a couple mods and u are set man

man go the 140xr and a couple mods will be fine for jumping u can pick one up for 1199 i think it is u dont need to spend 3000 grand on a good bike wen u can get the 140xr and put better suspension and a couple mods and u are set man

Yeah i agree 100%,although i am about 95KGs and have no issues at all with the stock suspension,but upgrades are always a good thing:D

yer i wish i got one just that extra 400 is hard to cum by but my dhz is ok

for 3 g's you wont get a jumpable klx 110....

You can get an 03 - 06 klx110 for $1500 to $2500, thats enough of money left over for mods. And you can jump them stock.

If you have 3 grand theres absolutely no point in buying a cheap built to price china.

Even if its a 3 to 4 grand china the engine still wont last over 2 years.

China's are an absolute joke, you will regret buying one.

Last edited:
im pretty sure for the 800 dollars a china is if its even lasts 2 years of great fun hu cares if it FCUKS UP

Latest posts

Back