which pitbike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes u can mod ur heart out on a china lol and still only spend max 2g and on a jap maybe about 5g ofcourse u can spend more but im saying for the same mods pluss the bike

hasn't done much talking on this form for while now so howdy y'all. Personally I would ask myself few quiz before I pump the coins.
Quality ( I mean quality not brand name, as we all know more ppl knows about a brand doesn't necessarially means that brand is good)

What for (if you just wanta fun with your buddies and trash the piece well cheap ones certainly ring the bell, but don't expect you pay less when the bike breaks down. )

Nationality ( Ha actually this question is pretty amusing, especially while alot ppl even consider to engage an argument over it.) (Japs and some Euros are sure way better but check the price tag. Sure some Japs are cheap now, but how's hels the same brand can make their products affordable? Cutting corner on the material, manufactoring in other country with rather cheap labor charge? or the product itself just same as some cheap pieces but with so call big brand and well emperical manufactory experience)

last question wut do you want, appearance, performance, price

Here are some add for you to check, better do the comprison before you rush into anything.

pisterpro.com
www. Pitpro.se
:::::::::::::Mojo Motorcycles Australia ::::::::::::: mojo,motovert,mini,bike,pagsta,pit bike,mini manta,quad,pocket bike,sdg,3 valve,125cc,110cc,alloy,alloy frame,billet alloy,provert,minivert,atv,mojo motorcycles,pitboss troop carrier,thumpstar,pit by the way I need to mention this, Australia pitpro is actually labeled by motovert. It is just the way of a business to diversify its cash flow. I think that is very smart since not everyone can pay for quality bike everyday.
These are three best brands in the world I can say and there are some other business gain their ruputations from their after sale service.
www.MSO.com.au
Community Noticeboard - advertise free club, services, trades
DETROIT AUTO SALES SA - Import and Export Wholesalers - DASSA Home
FX RACING AUSTRALIA

find out your own way man, good luck with your new pit.

Last edited:
with a CRF50 or whatever you have a lot more personal satisfaction if you spent another $2000 on it.

With a china you are kind of taking shortcuts and it is waaay cheaper.

well he has experiance with bikes, any noob can strip a pitty and re loctite every bolt and re greasing parts... a little tlc is all the china bikes need!

Dude for 3k, you can take your pick of the best, lookout for DIRTMAX, i've seen some of their new bikes and i was very very impressed. Race ready machines!

IMO dont buy a minibike at all.
If you do you will only wring its neck to get any kind of decent performance( its ok calm down he also has a big bike which many of you dont).
Personally after spending $3500+ for a ptibike that has been nothing but trouble i am telling all and sundry to steer clear. if u wanna go fast on a small bike, buy a cagiva mito 125 roady, or aprilia rs125.
wont break down on you.
nothing worse then having a ride day lined up only to find your bike decided to take the day off. My fifty 2 cents.

WTF??? y are u telling him not to buy a pitbike? this site is for people who like pitbikes!!! and your telling him there crap basicly.
dose ne 1 else think this is stupid?

wat a tool THIS IS A MINI BIKE FORUM FOR PPL THAT HAVE/LIKE MINI BIKES IF U DONT get lost

You three girls go and dry your eyes. Its ok im not here to change the way you think. It was just my opinion. If you dont like it FU@K OFF. Tell someone who cares.
When you have had 20 odd years riding a bike then you will maybe someday see that minibikes for adults are like comic books for adults. They really dont mix.
But i guess you 3 subscribe to superman still so.........
And this is a forum(open for public discussion, even if you dont like minibikes this is still Australia and as far as i am concerned that means freedom of speech)

I know all this has gone over your heads but i cant dumb it down any more plus i got no pictures to help you understand:D

Last edited:
Lot of bitching in this thread and not much help,
look mate ive got a 07 pitster pro 125x3r and weigh 87kgs, i also ride an 07 cr250r, the pitster pro is a wicked bike man, never ever had a problem, goes hard soaks up the jumps and is good value, check them out, my mate rode mine and bought one a week later, i got a pic of them in my gallery if u wanna look, good luck mate hope u get a sick bike

You three girls go and dry your eyes. Its ok im not here to change the way you think. It was just my opinion. If you dont like it FU@K OFF. Tell someone who cares.
When you have had 20 odd years riding a bike then you will maybe someday see that minibikes for adults are like comic books for adults. They really dont mix.
But i guess you 3 subscribe to superman still so.........
And this is a forum(open for public discussion, even if you dont like minibikes this is still Australia and as far as i am concerned that means freedom of speech)

I know all this has gone over your heads but i cant dumb it down any more plus i got no pictures to help you understand:D

If your not here to change anyones mind why dont you stop posting negative shit about pitties on every thread you get the chance to and piss off to a site where like minded people can listen to your shit!!
How about alot of us guys who do have 20++yrs experience on bikes and still think pitties are cool.
If you dont like pitties fair enough,but you sure spend alot of time on a pitbike forum trying to push your BS.
I think alot of people on here would agree you should go elsewhere,your kind aint welcome round these here parts!!!:mad:
Ignorance isnt always bliss

The only negatives about pitbikes i have written have been my own bikes that I have legitimately had problems with.
One thread of my own and 1 post in someone elses thread. If you dont wanna know. Dont FUCK@N read it.
Im glad you bought a bike that will never have problems.
And just who the hell do you think you are to tell me what i should do with my time. You live up to your name thats for sure.

Last edited:
i rekon u shood get a china caz u said u already had a z50 and they are like the same as a crf50 so u might as well just get lke a mso 140sr they are mad so yeh bro dont get another 50

Because when you are out riding with other people it will break and then you wont be able to ride. And when it does break it will cost to fix it. In the long run its cheaper to buy a jap than keep a china running.

Ive ridden all the bikes Ive mentioned and Ive also had china's, theres nothing better than reliability. China's have been nothing but a huge waste of money for me, Ive spent almost a grand on replacing parts and Im never going near another china again. Plus you have to worry about your bike breaking on you every time you go for a ride, and when it does break you have to sit out for the day.

If you want an unreliable nightmare get a china, if you want the real thing get a jap.

whats the difference with china and jap anyway . get a china they are really good for the money
i have just got a atomik reign 140 for 725 with delivery and everything and it is good as.

Latest posts

Back