Woggys Full Mod Klx 110 Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
425801_10150624408686941_779426940_8948082_1036519689_n.jpg

425801_10150624408691941_779426940_8948083_247806259_n.jpg

406514_10150624367671941_779426940_8947919_1314736219_n.jpg

WOW, i think i wanna build a klx now, haha!!!

Cheers guys .

Its the lxr front end i just bolted on ( i always thought i needed different racers/bearings to bolt them on but i guess not)
gonna run them untill a set of marzochies pop up with all the mods etc i want , and so i can run my blue reeg hub front wheel with the zochies , as they wont bolt onto the lxr ones without reducers etc etc..

Its looking sweet with all the red on it , and there isnt to many red klx's getting around so i mite go red theme ?? i dunno , means less work for me which is good lol...

but i really want to pull off a yellow/blue theme as i have never seen a good looking one.
blue hubs , blue seat cover and yellow tank/plastics , with a custom sticker kit of some kind would look sweet i reckon.

The price so far??? hmmmmm

Ill tell you what i paid for most of the stuff , but most of it has been purchased used so i have saved a boatload of cash.

Engine after shipping and all terry's work owes me around 2,000? probably a little more now it has the 188 kit and two bro's oil cooler.

Custom frame was around 650 posted from u.s i think ?

Chp rear end kit (swinger/revalved by feal fox shock/top shock mount)
+ the Reeg wheel sets (blue reeg hubs , HD spokes , Black Excels) and disc/sprockets tyres etc
+ Reeg HD pegmount with Fastway pegs
+ Reeg complete rear brake stystem with rear caliper mount and resi mount and alloy pedal .

All that for $1500 ! plus 220 or something shipped from terry.

exhaust was $300 or so ?

And then whatever the front end owes me (come with the lxr so cant put a price on them )

So it would be easily over 5k sitting there now .. ALOT more if it was all purchased new.

Im planning on just having this klx110 and my 88lim and stocker .

Then im getting rid of all the **** i got piled up .. over it.

I reckon go with a red theme!! But will look sweet wateva u do!!!

Coming along very nice woggy :p . Be out on track cut'n laps in no time!!

Awesome build Woggy, let us know how that clearing of junk goes ;) reckon a yellow/blue combo would look the goods, but you would have to do it well, could look cheap pretty easy lol

Couldnt care less about the lxr at this point in time ..
and i dont have time to build 3 bikes at once ... let alone the cash..

It wouldn't be to extreme cartls , just always liked the look of the blue/yellow rmz's

This with black rims , blue hubs and a few other little colored pieces would look nice i reckon ... and im soooo sick of red!! lol it looks the best and its the easiest to do , but i really dont want to do red again..

141_0609_05_z+2007_suzuki_rmz250+back_view.jpg

Definitely a clean looking bike. Yeah and as you say definitely not as overdone as red lol. I could attempt a photoshop of said colour scheme plans if you like man?

If you could that would be sweet , mite be difficult with no plastics/seat on it tho?

seen pastrana's yellow klx woggy

mega nice with the blue and yellow

vote one suzuki

and i'm over the red on mine to but i'm not sure i wanna change it

Ahhh i just cant help myself , i decided its going red/blue ...

Now ya's can all wait till its finished to see what graphics i go with :)

Yer woggy i reckon red/ blue will look sweet! Great build

Latest posts

Back