yamoto explorer 125cc road registered

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i rang the owner of yamoto and he said to me that for 899 there only rec regable and the complance plate is 300 extra

kinda dodgy to me but all i wanted was the comp plate

better off going for rx as ull end up only using the speedo unit,and comp plate

Andres or whatever his name is at yamoto is dodgey , advertises one thing -sells another. Always lots of fine print with yamoto. Bikes are poo and overpriced orion turds.

Pay $1899 for the rx50 motovert , grab another $600 and chuck the yx 160 in it.

This thing would be cool if it sold for $700 complianced. But for $1200 complianced then another few hundred to have it assesmbled to get rego is rediculous. If you took it off road it would fold in a second.

im with unit. yamoto have never been good. start with the 50 vert and go from there.
or to be cooler again go with a z50 comp

On the gas as usual UNIT .....I also am not a fan, they were actually gunna give one to the hood to rip down the shops on ...we were like "ok send one over we'll test it he he he "

It never came

i feel like doin something relating back to false advertising as its totaly misleading
like unit said the thing is basically folded already lol and if u were stupid enough to go off road u need ya head checked :p

When i first got my old rx i had temp reg while i was just cruising and cop pulled me over and the conversationt hat took place once that happened was hilarious to say least

"what the fuck do u think ur doin"? "just cos u put headlight and other shit on doesnt make it right to use on road" hands over rego slip and shows vin and then he shut the fuck up like all good jundo's should lol

strangely i never met a rude cop...

once got pulled over on me old kwaka gpz750.
no mirrors so i didnt know he was behind me, oops

any way, it was" mate, you just overtook on double white lines, undertook before the lane split into two, didnt indicate when you went through that roundabout, you did indicate to pull in here, carrington road is a 50 km zone if youre not aware, blah blah blah"

gave him my licence... comes back after checkig me out and asks why i dont have a car licence, and tells me to hold onto it for a bit longer...did i learn my lesson? nah!!!

another one,
unmarked cop behind me(this i knew) pulled into an 80km road....
look behind me again to see im now being followed by a tarago, so of course i gassed it:eek:

180 plus.....

pull into the local shops, pulling off my helmet, guess whos standing right behind me? what the? whered you come from????
said something about my licence having expired...

naha, my car learners just expired mate, got a full bike licence:p

checks it out, tells me to slow down a bit....

the list goes on.....

and on and on and on and on and on..... maybe im just lucky:)

dont get me started on double demerits either...though i know a few handy hints in that department... still riding:eek:

When i first got my old rx i had temp reg while i was just cruising and cop pulled me over and the conversationt hat took place once that happened was hilarious to say least

"what the fuck do u think ur doin"? "just cos u put headlight and other shit on doesnt make it right to use on road" hands over rego slip and shows vin and then he shut the fuck up like all good jundo's should lol

Haha , I can just imagine that. That was a good read. One of the best stories ive herd on here for a while.

glad i can be of assistance unit :p
if only i had a helmet cam to show the full length of it i coulda made money off it lol

i feel like doin something relating back to false advertising as its totaly misleading

fter my experiences, im weighing up seeing a solicitor and getting reimbursement for lost time, stress, hidden extras etc etc etc...we need a finger icon..._|_ _|_ _|_ to yamoto, grr:mad:

i rekon u get some free advice from soliciter as he is a dodgy arse prick who lies blatetly on his ad on his site and even his emails are dodgy ending up in my spam box lol

dodgemoto is the new name for em

http://yamoto.50g.com

dont believe the hype!
these bikes are total shite!
putting together a website about them and the shit you can expect to happen with them.
yamoto

do some work on that site, some serious work, and ill send you a lot of stuff regards mine

:eek: seeing what you had wrong, i got a bargain:p

so far, ive had the number plate bracket break, the clutch cover break, clutch hub splines stripped out,
that lil mudguard on the back broke off, um..... rear tyres bald after 2000km, and.... thats about it... oh, yeah, speedo sometimes likes to say its doing 180+ or 42 sitting still....and the rotor inside the front hub was missing, and yep...trying to get the part off of that prick steve...well, i ended up making my own. and yep, the head bearings were loose as...oh, and rego in NSW was a prick...

i have so far done the cams, changed gearing to a 17/34, just stripped it all down and moved everything electrical, so the battery is now above the motor, beefed up the frame, made the speedo sensor, tore off the mudguard, took that gay arsed front plastic thing off, and wired up the park light inside the headlight instead(naked all the way) changed carbi, to no effect really. and yep, the original is like a 20mm or less,um..... im getting 116km/h though, and about to get a hi comp piston and a BVH....

it might be gay, and a lethal thing to ride on the road,especially when wet, but very satisfying to see people piss them selves laughing when you ride it through sydney.... popping endos when you pull up and wheelies when you take off:) and still smoke most people at the lights

not recommended for a learner though, omfg, i ridden for almost 8 years and i find it hard.

YAMOTO ,, NEED I SAY ANYMORE,,there the biggest piece of shit to get an ADR

i wouldn't be caught dead on 1 of those shit box's ,in fact i wouldn't even be seen looking in there window

they would have to be the biggest bunch of wankers to walk in moss st ,and thats saying somethin ,if you know moss st at all

dodgy brothers rd

i hear ya headsmess ;p i put weld in the head's crown and ground it back, dont have a forula and couldnt be pharked workin one out,(hate maths) so i wouldnt know what it's comression is now but has alot more grunt down low, still playing to get the high end workin better. given rise to the normal issues of such work though. the clutch spring are short range weak-arse bit's of... well, CHINA!
after making and buying another tool set to remove it. now lookin to buy springs, but will soon go a 160cc china-crappo. over ideal 250cc twin (obvious reasons).
i think they handle ok, but the wheels are lil small (mainly front end) took mine to mt. Mee and went sick. got full speed on those killer roads(for a yamoto) all rear sprocket bolts came off too. they were tourqed to 50nm felt like goin into yeald, threads a lil rooted too! but still came loose. garbage steel!
dont know where im goin with the yamoto thing but need to vent it crappiness to world and i have a road legal(somhow) frame. all i wanted to start with anyway =)

Tyres arnt the only thang i smoke.

Latest posts

Back