You Are Gay

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u had to have read it urself a few times so does it applie to u? or are u just scared to come out?

R33 godzilla, y r u doin this? u hav read it urself so i guess u it counts 4 u 2... do us all a favour n leave this forum if ur goin to b like this....all it is is a childish act....plz leave ur not welcome anymore

Get fucked... your a worthless peice of shit!

you must of had some godzilla size dick up your arse and it really hurt but you kept on going because it felt good......but now your suffering with dramatic pain and your so upset that you have to take it out on us.. but guess what ... no one cares...

ktm kid... do you even have a ktm ? no so u can shut the fuck up too

nope...but when i joined this site i did.. so go suck your mummys mole infested nipples :D

well u shouldnt talk about ur mums nipples like that, it might hurt her feelings ahahahahaha

ohh thats the shittest come back ever.... you must be like 8-10 yrs old..

and if you could read..i was refering to your mums nipple..at no time in my last post did i say the word "my".... so go munch on some cock:p

R33 GODZILA.. i have been on alot of fourms b4 and never seen a c*unt like u..y would u start this topic when its just childish
UR AN IDIOT!!

is that ur mum in ur avatar u fagget, oh wait y would a hot chick have a fagget baby like u.

pfff ....idiot is an understatement!....

lol he tried to bag ktmkid by saying do you even have a ktm?

but R33 godzilla do you have a skyline GT-R ummm i think not LMAO

an judging by the money you spent on your so called bike i doubt you ever will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back