You Are Gay

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nah i wanna race him wif my wheel cahir...thats all:D

one of the mods or admin will be on later and go " fuck" there was a shit load of posts here tonight....lol

more gay talk from R33 he has 35 posts 30 of them have the word gay in it

im sencing that you need some help R33 im sure you will find some good counciling some were that will help you come to terms with your homosexuality just because your in the closet dosnt mean you should call other ppl gay to help you think your straight

so thats what it is, penis envy, wishing it was bigger. don't worry when u grow up it will get bigger

see i try and make this thread fun and u guys just start talking about ur small penises.

so thats what it is, penis envy, wishing it was bigger. don't worry when u grow up it will get bigger

yeah an you will get pubes too i promise R33

see i try and make this thread fun and u guys just start talking about ur small penises.

first step is admiting mate, care to join? I heard you have a slight worser case of smallpenisgytiss ( you pee on your own face uncontrollably )

Bahahahahaha Roflmfao Lololololololol

lolololololol hahahahaha thats funny as hell Franky....

I'm sittin here with tears rolling down my face.. smallpenisgytiss fuck thats funny

He just wants attention, ignore him.

Bloody moderators are just as childish for not locking/deleting this thread, unless they havnt seen it yet, and I reported it.

Yeh hes right guys, classic case of a a.d.h.d kid, Just ignore him, lets start a new discussion, so how was your day guys?

yer myne was good... although im sik:eek:

pretty shithouse actually Franky, rained most of the day (week). had the kids whinging at me "I'm bored" "what can I do", that sort of crap all day.
How was urs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back