You Are Gay

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah was ok mate, rains great though we need it, should of taken the bike out for a spin!

Wish I could, I can't ride for a while as my leg is rooted, So I just get depressed when I go with my boys and Mates, I just sit there like a spare thing at a wedding.. But yes we do need the rain...

that sucks pegleg i know when i was kid i was just as bad '' i bored'' actually i still say it an whinge to my dad lol

im sick too got a cold:( but i still when for a ride 2day but i didnt wear anything warm so it made me feel even more shit oh well thats the price you pay for luving riding

Yeh man, cant beleive you took my offer of $250 for the 110cc, am i still picking it up monday yeh?

we have had our fun with you R33 know you just bore us

Why would you wreck being a member of miniriders thats just stupid, Ure just an imature fuckwit

i had a pretty good easter went camping near lock 10 on the murray.
only bad this is i stacked the bike:mad:
i wen around a corner pretty fast hit a big pothole hit a salt bush, landed on my head and left shoulder plus my left side has road rash all down it.
but hey it was fuckn fun got straight back up and took of again:D
after a wile i realized i was lucky that i dint break me collar bone, like my uncle used to do in motocross all the time lol.

I Know Im Gay, Im Gay With Pj Geez!!!

it shouldve been a long time before this, godzilla boy is a dreamer/wanker

yeh this thread should hav been deleted i told the mods bout this as soon as i posted... i was the third post in the thread lol... should hav been long gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back