You Are Gay

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey r33 you keep saying '' if you read this you are gay'' an you all are faggots

hmmm did you have some homo erotic dream last night?? is that why you keep typing stuff about gays??
its ok you can tell me i wont laugh

if you want speed..he's the man;) or should i say child? yer child...

hey motoluver i have some riddalin! R33 told me to have some more but you can have it if you like

still waiting to get banned... well u guys must be on a pretty shit forum if its taken this longggggggggggggggggg.

haha yeh for once i agree its almost as shit as your bike mate

r33 should get banned 4 life..coz hes a fagget

and ur the 1 who signed up to this so called shitty fourm so y did u sign up 2 a shitty fourm 4 no reason even tho the fourm is good without peeps like u

R33 your a fucking retard. Your piece of shit bike couldnt get me from my bedroom to the loungeroom. You should be ashamed you even call that thing a bike, its a fucking .50cent on sale piece of shit from go-lo.

lol shit wasnt ment for u greek sex machine

R33 your a fucking retard. Your piece of shit bike couldnt get me from here to my bedroom to the loungeroom. You should be ashamed you even call that thing a bike, its a fucking .50cent on sale piece of shit from go-lo.

GO-LO = HOW LOW CAN YOU GO! LOL

All this thread needs is a big watermark over it entitled.

LOL

you will get booted off soon R33 were just keeping you here a bit longer to laugh an bag you some more

lets see how big we can make this thread ?
its funny seeing wat u wheelchair freaks have to say about how gay u are.

A wheelchair would move faster than your bike.

yeh cause ktmkid wants to be the hero now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back