Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol i seen you were the last person to post and i thought u were going to say something about the KLX110 and $911 but i was mistaken.

well since you metion it, pearents that don't know a fucking bargin and let it slip away from you cause they'd rather spend there money on shit as furniture that we don't need, we got like 6-7 bookcase who the hell wants 6-7 bookcases pisses me off it really does.

exact same thing happened to me, with a goddamn brand new chain!!!!!:mad: day i chose to leave my phone at home...42 degrees... all i can think of is that when i rolled back past a rock earlier i mustve knocked the clip off.... found the link:) not the side plate though.... grr... bikes...

hahaha new chain ay.....might not of got your clip on properly to start with lol........ya its a real pain in the neck when that happens............i have had the whole chain gaurd break of the swinga from hitting something once then it got wedged in my frame.......luckly my mate had a leathermen and i was able to take of the chain gaurd and limp home wiith no retainer clip......made it thank god:D

i hate not knowing what headsmess avatar is arrg, what is it????? headsmess

:p its what made me fail my first damn "driver knowledge test" i should take a better pic when i go out there next, so thats two grinds....lousy phone camera and lousy mystery road signs...

its a "derestricted" speed sign....only one ive ever seen and the fact its at the end of a school zone makes me piss myself and want to nick it....:p

well, youre still only allowed to do 100km/h with it, so its a bit of a joke that they have them at all... and stupid people driving their bmw's still only do 40:rolleyes: and wont let the five guys on bikes behind them past...:mad:

and what? me not put my retainer clip on properly? i oughta smack you!!!! probably what it was tho, hey? lol

well since you metion it, pearents that don't know a fucking bargin and let it slip away from you cause they'd rather spend there money on shit as furniture that we don't need, we got like 6-7 bookcase who the hell wants 6-7 bookcases pisses me off it really does.

Hang on, let me get this right. You are pissed off because your parents chose to spend their money on what they want??

Mate, I could fill that many bookcases in a heartbeat.... and I spend my money on what I choose, not what klx140kid tells me to spend it on.

If I was your parents, I'd make you wait even longer now for behaving like a spoilt brat. :p

Just a parent's perspective! ;)

and what? me not put my retainer clip on properly? i oughta smack you!!!! probably what it was tho, hey? lol

haha i knew i would get a bite outa ya lol thats why i mentioned it:D
its happened to me and thats also what made me think of it.

Hang on, let me get this right. You are pissed off because your parents chose to spend their money on what they want??

Mate, I could fill that many bookcases in a heartbeat.... and I spend my money on what I choose, not what klx140kid tells me to spend it on.

If I was your parents, I'd make you wait even longer now for behaving like a spoilt brat. :p

Classic!! It's called start saving mate. We all had to do it.

Bulldog grinds my gears with his countless pointless posts. ;)

hear hear...they WORK for that money.

and what id do for some bookshelves.... free up some of my milkcrates for, say, sitting on.... or supporting small motorcycles on while not searching for certain books....

wow:eek: mate dropped a book in the other day from 1900 i love old books:) specialy if theyre about chemistry... that should be in boat floating, shouldnt it?

Get a job and save, then go by what ever it is you want, dont blame the pairs mate, i bet they feed you and give ya a roof to sleep under etc etc.......there are people doin it worse than you so dont wine :D

DNF'S yeah that's gotta be up there .... A mate rode an old posty over mine one day ,we were on the beers and set up a trials course with scaffolding n sh@t ...we had a ball then my chick drove us to the pub and the bike stayed in my shed .We lived about 20kms apart but it was all dirt road so when he had a barby a few weeks later I decided to ride the posty over his and get a lift home with my chick later .... BAD idea.

All was goin well,it was running like a dream for about ten kms then BANG ... I was flat out halfway through a big sweeping left hander already fighting for a line.... as the ass end seemed to overtake me we got spat, cartwheeling into the bush . Badly winded I spent a minute on my hands an knees makin those weird huuuungh huuuungh noises ya make before I could get up .... a few bumps n bruises that I'd feel in the morning but all good.:D

But sadly the posty was dead seized solid and MANGLED from the cartwheels ,I'd also lost 2 cans of beer in my backpack from explosions and no amount of flicking the top of the can could stop half a third one being lost to froth either .... but I needed one I still had 10 kms to trudge a sorry state of affairs indeed.:rolleyes:

I think it's still laying out there where I left it :D

You lost 2 cans of beer?? OMFG that is a disaster. :p Ahh yeah and the postie bike. ;)

I like the idea of your drunken trials course as well. Sounds like a laugh.

macas, kfc, hungryjacks lol anyone with a drive through and they f@#k up your order aaarrgghhh it piss's me off when ya get down the road and ya got something totaly different

macas, kfc, hungryjacks lol anyone with a drive through and they f@#k up your order aaarrgghhh it piss's me off when ya get down the road and ya got something totaly different

I hate lazy bastards who don't get out of the car to get their take away! LOL! you wouldn't have that problem if you got out of the car...

finnaly rebuilding your diff after 2 months driving to newy and back then drive around corner and gear box does a bearing
that does it for me :(

I hate lazy bastards who don't get out of the car to get their take away! LOL! you wouldn't have that problem if you got out of the car...

meh always to busy inside hence the reason i drive through......if the dimwits got it right i wouldn't have a problem........if someone come's into my work and ask me for a for example 6202 bearing that's what they get not a 6302 or 6203 they get what they ASKED for, I shouldn't have to get out of my car to make sure the wankers get it right they should just get it right!:D

:) its always a good thing though when you get MORE than you paid for...like two big macs and three cheeseburgers and a mcflurry....

a bitch when you only get a small 1/4 pounder meal...

and even going in doesnt assure you get everything you ask for!!!! though chances of getting the three"not hot"(stupid whinging old bastard he was:p) hot apple pies are heightened when ordering at the counter...

nah, my bitch about drive throughs is those damn radio things that they feel are brilliant...what if your deaf? or dumb? tough luck buddie...dont see many fat dumb people though... (by dumb i mean cant talk, not just plain stupid...i see a lot of stupid fat people)

and wtf? theres a postie lying on the side of the road somewhere? where? i want !!!!!!

People who dance around the point... Like "I dont mean to hurt your feelings blah blah blah" If you think i'm a f**kwit, mate just say it, spit it out i really don't care.

People who say stuff like "No offence but you're a f**king w**ker" how the f**k is that not offensive... no matter how you look at that its never gonna be fine.

Just had a bit of venting to do...

People who dance around the point... Like "I dont mean to hurt your feelings blah blah blah" If you think i'm a f**kwit, mate just say it, spit it out i really don't care.

People who say stuff like "No offence but you're a f**king w**ker" how the f**k is that not offensive... no matter how you look at that its never gonna be fine.

Just had a bit of venting to do...

Breathe dude breathe. It's all good. hahahha :p

I do get your point though.

Yeah i managed to get in a breath just as my face went blue... But no they weren't really based at you just what you said reminded me of it.

Latest posts

Back