Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im actualy glad to see this thread right now..

my mate came over to give me counter strike source (CSS) which is some old ass game that i do not want. i play cod4 and it shits all over CSS. anyway i just let him do his thing cause i figured he knew what he was doing.

the next thing i know he has downloaded 3.5gig worth of shit, i dont even know what it is. my download limit for the month is 8 gig and i always get capped as it is, now he's just wasted almost half of it on some piece of sh*t f*cking game that was made like 5 years ago that i dont even want to f*cking play and i never even wanted in the first f*cking place.
for f*cks sake..

im actualy glad to see this thread right now..

my mate came over to give me counter strike source (CSS) which is some old ass game that i do not want. i play cod4 and it shits all over CSS. anyway i just let him do his thing cause i figured he knew what he was doing.

the next thing i know he has downloaded 3.5gig worth of shit, i dont even know what it is. my download limit for the month is 8 gig and i always get capped as it is, now he's just wasted almost half of it on some piece of sh*t f*cking game that was made like 5 years ago that i dont even want to f*cking play and i never even wanted in the first f*cking place.
for f*cks sake..

feel ya pain brother ....a mate I lived with did the same thing to me with everquest :rolleyes: I don't even play games and he smashed my acc for the month ..I was running a business .... I LOST IT :D

He couldn't understand I didn't wanna right click on a peice of bread for two weeks to join his bakers guild ... he was disapointed thought we would be " guild buddies" :rolleyes:

Pretty interesting this thread is at 11 pages and the "What floats your boat?" thread is only on two pages.

Says something about human nature doesn't it.
Just an obseravtion. ;)

when you take a crap and it brakes off at the worst moment possible and ya gotta sit there for 20 minutes wiping ya ass!.....

Fines!!!!

Pretty interesting this thread is at 11 pages and the "What floats your boat?" thread is only on two pages.

Says something about human nature doesn't it.
Just an obseravtion. ;)

Well "What floats your boat?" means something very specific where I'm from ... I have'nt got one :D

when you take a crap and it brakes off at the worst moment possible and ya gotta sit there for 20 minutes wiping ya ass!.....

ROFL !

- Full time Uni = no time to work, see girlfriend, go ride, scratch my ass.

WORK! worked untill 12 last night then the boss calls me in today. killed all the plans I had. But cant turn down the money...

Oh yeah.... and what really grinds my gears is when you pay a whole lot of money for appliances from a reputable company... pay in full so you get a good deal..... and they offer to store them and will deliver when the build is finished....... then the plans of the kitchen cabinetry are altered to suit the appliances because they are different to the builder's standard.....

THEN THEY GO BUST.... and I'm considered an unsecured creditor even though I PAID IN FULL!!!! No appliances.... and no hope of getting any money back.

Thanks a whole lot for that Kleenmaid..... plenty of other things I could have spent that $12, 000 on.

I will not see one cent of it. :(

Oh yeah.... and what really grinds my gears is when you pay a whole lot of money for appliances from a reputable company... pay in full so you get a good deal..... and they offer to store them and will deliver when the build is finished....... then the plans of the kitchen cabinetry are altered to suit the appliances because they are different to the builder's standard.....

THEN THEY GO BUST.... and I'm considered an unsecured creditor even though I PAID IN FULL!!!! No appliances.... and no hope of getting any money back.

Thanks a whole lot for that Kleenmaid..... plenty of other things I could have spent that $12, 000 on.

I will not see one cent of it. :(

not much more can be said than: That is absolutly f#cked! can only think how pissed off you must be. sorry to hear about it

when ya finish cable tying in about 2 km of fiber optic cable and then the boss says opps we gotta run more cables so now i gotta cut all the cable ties for about 1.5 km of the runs we got around the place and add another cable and the re cable tie it all, and theres a cable tie about every 30 cm. Biggest F*ck this job is and all this was meant to have been finished and tested by the 14th CSR aint happy with him

sorry to hear about that Skylar. Building/buying a house is stressfull as it is without that happening.

running out of toilet paper

broken guitar strings on a floyd rose bridge(and just floyd rose bridges)

being expected to fix guitars for free.

never having enough electrical tape

having the last post on "what floats your boat" for a week...

breathing in sulfuric acid fumes...(should be doing this outside)

the neighbours kids on school holidays

computers when they just decide to reboot them selves or whateva they do ..... and delete every single thing on it!!!! like 5000 songs , so dam annoying

Last edited:
ringing centrelink 25 times from 5 different phones to report in for my youth allowance without getting through once.

then leaving 5 "call me back" e-mails on thier web site. (one message a say,without being called back in 5 days)

recieveing a letter in the mail 3 days later saying my youth allowance has been cancelled "for not reporting in"

my awesome manager at coles cutting my shifts because school kids are on holidays and they get first preferance.

getting payed $60 after tax for the week. . $60 to survive 7 days till my next pay cheque.

Latest posts

Back