Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes and i respect his opinion but when he bags someone out like that is not cool and for making his opinion, i don't care about the jap & china bull.

Ive been riding 50s since the early days. And ive just had enough of these guys coming up and making dumb comments like that....

It wasnt an "Opinion", It was him trying to look cool and make guys (like me) who spend there money on good bikes look like they are idiots. Which really pisses me off.

So take it easy mate...I dont care about the china/japan thing because i ride a honda and whatever anyone else rides is there choice, if they like it then thats all good. Its about the fun of it.

But i dont go around saying "My Honda with kill your China bike" do I?. NO. So when someone like this who rocks up and tries to make himself look cool on a forum and try to make us look stupid i get annoyed.....I also highly doubt i would ever see that guy pass me on a track on his china........Wasnt trying to cause a fight.

Got no issues with you Bulldog93, so calm down none of this had anything to do with you man.

"i ride a honda and whatever anyone else rides is there choice" damn straight probably the best way to finish the china V jap fight, ride what you want.

hey benny, i vil be keeping the husqvarna on the rear vheel, ja?

:p swedish:p

there is a wider choice than just jap and china.... just thought id throw that in:eek: add hysteria to the confusion....

haha... Another thing that grinds my gears... PEOPLE WHO TAKE SH!T TO SERIOUSLY... I mean come on guys enough abusing me about the china crap it was just what was in my head at the time... I started this bs and its even getting boring for me now... Sure i know alot of the guys on here have great 50s and are awesome riders, I mean i wasn't aiming at anyone on here, it was more just general douche bags like people who say "My Honda with kill your China bike" purely because it's a honda... Some honda riders just need to get over themselves... I'm just out to have some cheap fun like every other guy and when jerk off honda riders are out it just ruins my day... I don't care that i ride a china... I can have just as much fun for less... After 12 months all the shit parts have fallen off my china so i really don't care anymore and i can live without those parts

1. Americanism we are Aussie lets keep it that way

2. people who don't clean up after themselves

3. people who think my street is a drift track.

4. metrosexuals

drives me nuts

Got no issues with you Bulldog93, so calm down none of this had anything to do with you man.

yeah i know mate just having my say in the way you told him off, got nothing againts you to, sorry if i offended you.

Haha... nah not that many bits fell of lol... Good to see your not taking this so seriously now...

-not being able to find plumbing apprenticeship i hate this recession business

-people on forums that think they know everything

-most security guards

-lack of money

-the whole going green crap yeah help the environment but dont go on about how the earth is goin to die tomorrow

-kevin rudd (my opinion dont wanna discuss it)

-school teachers that im even smarter than

-people who tell me we should all say sorry to aboriginals it was our ancestors that did it not us aha

-people who tell me we should all say sorry to aboriginals it was our ancestors that did it not us aha

I agree, they should be saying sorry to themselves for making no attempt to do anything their lives EVER

-not being able to find plumbing apprenticeship i hate this recession business

it not just about the reccession, its hard to come by apprenticeships anyway, its more who you know rather than what you know, good luck though

- Stupid wireless keyboard batteries going flat and not having anymore in the house and having to use the on screen keyboard to write stuf.

- The government and their really stupid gun laws, wont let me own a pump action shotgun but will let me own a lever action shotgun and a pump action riffle, WTF

- Customs, Wont let me import a AR15 mag for a gun purely because its an AR15 mag, i dont want it for an AR15 either

- Stupid fox dodging my bullet on the weekend

- Stuffing around with a bike for 3 hours only to realise it was a dirty idle jet

- P.E.T.A.

Last edited:
people that drive way below the speed limit

hey!!!id already said that:p

stupid laws in general...why cant i give a cigar to a moose?

not being in the right country to give a cigar to a moose, and get busted for doing so

um....slinkys when they get tangled up.

ppl that cant damn well coil an extension lead/rope properly:mad:

not being able to get pellets for my .177 and having to shoot mice with bits of earplug instead(it went right thru the wee lil bastard:eek:.)

Latest posts

Back