Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clothes... Seriously im from townsville in north queensland and its hot all the time so you get up... chuck some shorts on and your set. i move to melbourne get up... put a shirt and shorts on, you know shirt and shorts is ok... But then the sun goes away and next thing you know you've gotta put a singlet a shirt and a jacket on jeans and sanddshoes... No wonder you guys need daylight savings... it takes ages to put on all those clothes

haha yep we go thruogh all the seasons in a day down here :p

Having to work sat and sun and not habing anytime to ride motos :(

the city

i would love to like in the country side were like each house is seperated by like 500m
omg heven

thats where i am at the moment my closes neighbour is like 400m away and its so peacefull, heaven.

sheep, broght some sheep today they're so stupid.

going to a festival on a train and really really realy needing to piss but they decide to lock the toilets

snapped chain link 20km from home in a goat track with no spare all by myself......omg that was a long push to the road......bloody stock chains lol, just rubbish.

snapped chain link 20km from home in a goat track with no spare all by myself......omg that was a long push to the road......bloody stock chains lol, just rubbish.

Gotta hate that one!! lol.

I still have my original chain on from 5 years ago!! Think that has inspired me to get a new one.

Gotta hate that one!! lol.

I still have my original chain on from 5 years ago!! Think that has inspired me to get a new one.

WAT:eek: that must be so stretched and slopped out or you must hardly ride your bike.....it cant be the stock non oring chain that they come out with is it.....cause mine is nearly f#@ked now and i haven't had my new bike very long lol

Oh and ya it was the worst riding experience i have ever had......never leaving home without a spare link ever again :D

WAT:eek: that must be so stretched and slopped out or you must hardly ride your bike.....it cant be the stock non oring chain that they come out with is it.....cause mine is nearly f#@ked now and i haven't had my new bike very long lol

Oh and ya it was the worst riding experience i have ever had......never leaving home without a spare link ever again :D

Nah not at all. Only ever had to adjust it once as well for slop. Chain is perfect. Maybe the guys in the shop replaced the stock chain from the start as I got a performance pack with mine when I brought it? Not to sure but my chain has never skipped a beat.

I have done over 2500km's on this chain as well. ;)

I don't like the idea of pushing my bike 20kms though. Stuff that.

hmm must be a kick arse chain then what brand is it, renthal, RK, DID, and is it oring or x ring......that is a dam good life span for a chain lol......i go through 2 oring chains and 2 front and rear sprockets per season and i always keep em adjusted correctly....and i use either RK or DID and talon sprockets.....your bike must be nice and smooth in the power and not have as much snap

hmm must be a kick arse chain then what brand is it, renthal, RK, DID, and is it oring or x ring......that is a dam good life span for a chain lol......i go through 2 oring chains and 2 front and rear sprockets per season and i always keep em adjusted correctly....and i use either RK or DID and talon sprockets.....your bike must be nice and smooth in the power and not have as much snap

Pretty sure it is an Oring chain and pretty sure it's an RK for memory. Can't say I have really paid much attention. Bike has got PLENTY of snap. Had more work done than I can mention. Haven't had any year model CRF250R pulll away from her yet (including 09) and a few of my mates have them. ;)

Maybe it's just the gearbox the X's have in them which give that smoother power delivery? I take really good care of the my bikes as well and hammer the chain lube. They get treated better than the misses!! hahaha.

Pretty sure it is an Oring chain and pretty sure it's an RK for memory. Can't say I have really paid much attention. Bike has got PLENTY of snap. Had more work done than I can mention. Haven't had any year model CRF250R pulll away from her yet (including 09) and a few of my mates have them. ;)

Maybe it's just the gearbox the X's have in them which give that smoother power delivery? I take really good care of the my bikes as well and hammer the chain lube. They get treated better than the misses!! hahaha.

hahaha thats cause it wasn't me dragging ya lol:p.......and yup same here mate the bike's get more attention than the missus well ex missus now.....ill be on msn some time tonight to

hahaha thats cause it wasn't me dragging ya lol:p.......and yup same here mate the bike's get more attention than the missus well ex missus now.....ill be on msn some time tonight to

I was waiting for it!!! hahahaha :p

Sorry to hear about the breakup. Gives you a shit load more time for riding though which is always a plus!! I would seriously marry my bike if it could do half the things my misses did!! bahahahaha. :D

Sweet as. Might actually have some time to jump on tonight for a chat.

exact same thing happened to me, with a goddamn brand new chain!!!!!:mad: day i chose to leave my phone at home...42 degrees... all i can think of is that when i rolled back past a rock earlier i mustve knocked the clip off.... found the link:) not the side plate though.... grr... bikes...

Latest posts

Back