Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
notice theres more Derroo dirty Scum kids growing up in Drugged out families compared to normal kids??

you would think aventually there would be so many of them the world will get dummer...

Everyone should watch the movie "Idiocracy" !! pretty funny but its got a interesting theory of the future ;).

notice theres more Derroo dirty Scum kids growing up in Drugged out families compared to normal kids??

you would think aventually there would be so many of them the world will get dummer...

Everyone should watch the movie "Idiocracy" !! pretty funny but its got a interesting theory of the future ;).

lol I recon Idiocracy is a spot on look into the future!! Eventually everyone in the world WILL be a dumb ass. :p

Can we have a " caution language thread" for this one , I think swearing emphaises the point. This thread is good , I can't hold myself back without throwing in a few naughty words. Use swearing in moderation , vents steam yadda yadda.

I also hate people who have something against china's... I mean why? Are you just jealous coz my china which cost 500 bucks goes better than your pro jap which cost 5000? Like that stupid signature someone has on here which says "push japs before riding china's" or somehting and the guy actually has china stuff? WTF? If your riding china's does that mean all your japs are broken?

I also hate people who have something against china's... I mean why? Are you just jealous coz my china which cost 500 bucks goes better than your pro jap which cost 5000? Like that stupid signature someone has on here which says "push japs before riding china's" or somehting and the guy actually has china stuff? WTF? If your riding china's does that mean all your japs are broken?

I hate arogance like that " Goes better" , Mate you obviously havent been in the sport long enough to relise the flaw of your $500 bike. I have nothing against china bikes as I've had 2 mso's in my past , great bikes for the cost and it doesnt matter as long as your supporting the sport and having fun. But comments like that make my blood boil , its so ignorant. Firstly 1) You dont buy a jap bike ALWAYS to be fast but rather for quality and durability 2) Anyone who has any idea about anything relating to minis quickly relises it does NOT cost $5000 to make a jap bike competitive Eg , looks at the TB shit - The TB race head kit will flog off a 125cc china engine for minimum cost. Minibikes arnt about having the fastest bike out there but to have fun - something china missed , not sitting on the side line and watching all the fun because your china chain just chewed off the magneto. Sure you'll say but ' owwww we'll replace the crappy parts - bearings blah blah blah' But the reality is you'll be spending months on ends trying to guess which part will break. If that sounds ideal mybe you should consider buying the board game 'guess who' before you throw cash at that ebay special because the fun won't stop after you've replaced all the so called shit , because guess what the engine's are made from bread. Say what you want but the proof is in the pudding , otherwise no one would bitch about them and everyone would be riding an orion. Lollypops and candy canes. Stick all the bling you want on them , graphics blah blah on your china plastics only to have the fender snap straight off on the first get off.

Lets see your bargin bin bike in 12 months , if you havent had to change any parts other than consumables on it ( Oil , tyres ). Sure China's last for a little while and whilst you think its all sweet the reality is I havent seen a single stock china older than 2 years with the same gear as they bought it.

You need to reconsider what you just said , it makes you look like a massive kook not knowing shit about 50s. The real guys who actually race their imports buy decent quality one's not some piece of shit , they as we all now relise half the bike is made in Tawain and so doesnt even compare to the turds BSE is rolling out. On race day there is no angst between Imports and 'jap' bikes because everyone knows they have made the effort to build a bike that will last more than one lap of the track.

In saying that no bike or thing on this universe is indestructable. My jap motor cooked valves but its the originals since 2003 , raced and absued. My ktm has problems still but you expect that when you smash it through the bush and are riding off road. Things brake , on a china you'll replace the first things to go. You havent solved the problem as you've only moved on to the next weakest link so then something else brakes and you continue replacing parts with quality units from usually jap bikes or jap intended brands so eventually you've made your china bulletproof and you go "shit , I've just blown 5k". Easy peasy , 5k down the gurgler when you could of bought a pre built jap bike that you know will take most things with in its stride for $2-3k. Mighten be the fastest bike on the block , but capacity usually replaces ability. Eg my mate Jason (Aspect50s) on here can keep up with my 88 mod on a stocker around our track , purley because he is a better rider than I , so his ability to ride wins over the capacity of bikes. If you think your one fast muther , just remember this. There are 3 people in the world who can ride a 450 properly , that is all. The proof is there , this fact has been stated and those in the know relise this.

haha when someone mess's with your Avatar haha

Hillzvscoolio.jpg

I hate arogance like that " Goes better" , Mate you obviously havent been in the sport long enough to relise the flaw of your $500 bike. I have nothing against china bikes as I've had 2 mso's in my past , great bikes for the cost and it doesnt matter as long as your supporting the sport and having fun. But comments like that make my blood boil , its so ignorant. Firstly 1) You dont buy a jap bike ALWAYS to be fast but rather for quality and durability 2) Anyone who has any idea about anything relating to minis quickly relises it does NOT cost $5000 to make a jap bike competitive Eg , looks at the TB shit - The TB race head kit will flog off a 125cc china engine for minimum cost. Minibikes arnt about having the fastest bike out there but to have fun - something china missed , not sitting on the side line and watching all the fun because your china chain just chewed off the magneto. Sure you'll say but ' owwww we'll replace the crappy parts - bearings blah blah blah' But the reality is you'll be spending months on ends trying to guess which part will break. If that sounds ideal mybe you should consider buying the board game 'guess who' before you throw cash at that ebay special because the fun won't stop after you've replaced all the so called shit , because guess what the engine's are made from bread. Say what you want but the proof is in the pudding , otherwise no one would bitch about them and everyone would be riding an orion. Lollypops and candy canes. Stick all the bling you want on them , graphics blah blah on your china plastics only to have the fender snap straight off on the first get off.

Lets see your bargin bin bike in 12 months , if you havent had to change any parts other than consumables on it ( Oil , tyres ). Sure China's last for a little while and whilst you think its all sweet the reality is I havent seen a single stock china older than 2 years with the same gear as they bought it.

You need to reconsider what you just said , it makes you look like a massive kook not knowing shit about 50s. The real guys who actually race their imports buy decent quality one's not some piece of shit , they as we all now relise half the bike is made in Tawain and so doesnt even compare to the turds BSE is rolling out. On race day there is no angst between Imports and 'jap' bikes because everyone knows they have made the effort to build a bike that will last more than one lap of the track.

In saying that no bike or thing on this universe is indestructable. My jap motor cooked valves but its the originals since 2003 , raced and absued. My ktm has problems still but you expect that when you smash it through the bush and are riding off road. Things brake , on a china you'll replace the first things to go. You havent solved the problem as you've only moved on to the next weakest link so then something else brakes and you continue replacing parts with quality units from usually jap bikes or jap intended brands so eventually you've made your china bulletproof and you go "shit , I've just blown 5k". Easy peasy , 5k down the gurgler when you could of bought a pre built jap bike that you know will take most things with in its stride for $2-3k. Mighten be the fastest bike on the block , but capacity usually replaces ability. Eg my mate Jason (Aspect50s) on here can keep up with my 88 mod on a stocker around our track , purley because he is a better rider than I , so his ability to ride wins over the capacity of bikes. If you think your one fast muther , just remember this. There are 3 people in the world who can ride a 450 properly , that is all. The proof is there , this fact has been stated and those in the know relise this.

Now that' a RANT. Have to agree with you though. I have what is classed as a higher class China and prefer my 50 anyday!! As unit said, it's not how fast you go but more the rider ability.

I want to play guess those 3 riders though!! lol.

Must be Chad Reed, James Stewart aka Bubba (even though technically his is really detuned and not a full powered 450) and Ricky Carmichael AKA the GOAT. Am I right? :p

got it in one vert and they even de tune them just so they can use them

i found what unit said spot on for the most i was raceing eddy around his home track on the 90 this weekend and i held his 160 off for 2 laps rideing dirty and holding my line

but once past me i got smoked

unit my first china if i still had it would be 5 years old now and my mate owns it and it still runs and hasn't even had the motor opened and only ever replace rear shock swingarm and one set of bars
in 5 years i hope the rest of my bikes hold up that long jap bike included

bloody mods cant live with em cant go without

UNITMX- Thankyou for that nice long Post!

When i read what that Tool Poulsen8r said i was ready to get in there and have my say....But you did it for us hahaha. Its people like him who have no idea, rock up acting like they know all who piss me off.

People who think having the Most CC's is the best, are the people who cant ride and have no clue whats going on. Keep your dumb posts do yourself man.

UNITMX- Thankyou for that nice long Post!

When i read what that Tool Poulsen8r said i was ready to get in there and have my say....But you did it for us hahaha. Its people like him who have no idea, rock up acting like they know all who piss me off.

People who think having the Most CC's is the best, are the people who cant ride and have no clue whats going on. Keep your dumb posts do yourself man.

Mate that is his OPINION and my opinion of you is that your a PRICK for posting this $h!t about another member, keep your $h!t to yourself if you're going to say this type of bull$h!t. what UnitMX said was his opinion and his alone. Why would you post something so stupid like this anyway and call him a tool?? your just another wanker.

Originally Posted by motovertman
Must be Chad Reed, James Stewart aka Bubba (even though technically his is really detuned and not a full powered 450) and Ricky Carmichael AKA the GOAT. Am I right?

i agree must be these three because i don't know of anyone else thats "pro" that ride like these guys.

Last edited:
Mate that is his OPINION and my opinion of you is that your a PRICK for posting this $h!t about another member, keep your shit to yourself if you're going to say this type of bull$h!t. what UnitMX said was his opinion and his alone. Why would you post something so stupid like this anyway and call him a tool?? your just another wanker.

i agree must be these three because i don't know of anyone else thats "pro" that ride like these guys.

Calm down there , fd1 has a valid opinion. He agreed with what I said , in that he is too voicing his opinion.

People who have been in this sport for years are sick of the disrespectfull shit we cope from guys who don't know jack about mini's. Everyone wonders why there is a so called ' arogance' of a person who owns a jap mini , the fact is that people who think their $500 joby is better than a honda built with quality parts , is simply impossible and claiming so only pisses them off. Not because of the price difference but the obvious - quality. I'd advise anyone who reckons their red light special is better than a well built honda ought to have a ride of one. They just feel well built and tough , you get on a china and roll. The chain doesnt roll smooth as the drive chain's are usually cheap , the shock creaks , the seat foam depressess really quickly , the bars are too swept back and low. Especially with the dhz's , alright motor but the bike is almost impossible to ride because it steers like a train and has a massive ass down effect.

Lets calm down on the china vs jap bashing , its imature and kookish. Just relise where these guys are comming from next time you want to lodge a coment that you know will trigger a strong opposing response

yes and i respect his opinion but when he bags someone out like that is not cool and for making his opinion, i don't care about the jap & china bull.

when you arrive at your riding destination for the day and park your car away from where all the bikes are taking off from and riding, and some tools think there number one riders in aus and start riding past your car acting like tools, showing off, flicking rocks up and destroying your paintwork, and all after you take the f**king effort to park away from where there riding

pretty boy big bike riders mate

every moto track has em there the people that look good on there yz250f but i can beat em on my china most of the time

and unit my china's better than you jap crap didn't ya see me pass ya from the dust he he he

pretty boy big bike riders mate

every moto track has em there the people that look good on there yz250f but i can beat em on my china most of the time

and unit my china's better than you jap crap didn't ya see me pass ya from the dust he he he

Only to find you in the bushes on the next corners with the bike on its side. The ciniworx would smoke my bike , shes only good for six ponies haha

bloody booby traps
i supose thats what ya get for racein dudes with cheater kits

5 pony's aint bad out of half the cc's

when u go riding out in the bush away from every1 when u accidently find a bunch of inbreds who start chasing u threw the forest only for u to beat them hide somewhere and watch them stack there 1970's bikes right infront of u

guys who think that just because they're guys they're better at riding... not true :)

guys who think that just because they're guys they're better at riding... not true :)

you been watching bmx bandits again?:p

lol, too true... some riders of the feminine persuasion kick some serious ass...and look good doing it....

(actually, us dudes just hold back to enjoy the view;))

Latest posts

Back