Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Americans are WAYY gay

there pretty much aloud monster trucks to be registered on roads .... but then they ban kids Mx bikes because they contain traces of lead???

like theres a high Chance kids around the world are licking there motorcycles.

is anyone else keeping track of the Aussie doller :D:D its over US 0.80 cents woohoooo

one thing i like about americans they have cheap stuff on there intranett

YEP! im on it, as soon as it reaches 90 cents or if it looks like it wont, as soon as it hits 85 cents SPEED PIPE for dale =]

hahaha , yer im searching through all the yankee sites now get best shipping price, id be happy with 85cc for sure.

really need a float.

Americans are WAYY gay

there pretty much aloud monster trucks to be registered on roads .... but then they ban kids Mx bikes because they contain traces of lead???

like theres a high Chance kids around the world are licking there motorcycles.

i lick my moto all the time:eek: its ever so tasty:)

sometimes i even pull off bits off plastic and chew on them:)

hang on! im not a kid! so im ALLOWED to lick my motorbike if i so choose to...

gah!:p

*goes and finds some lead flashing to chew on*

i lick my moto all the time:eek: its ever so tasty:)

sometimes i even pull off bits off plastic and chew on them:)

hang on! im not a kid! so im ALLOWED to lick my motorbike if i so choose to...

gah!

*goes and finds some lead flashing to chew on*

Agreed... Who can honestly say they dont lick their moto on occasion...:rolleyes: and a bit of lead never killed anyone anyone anyways...

Cats!!! godammit i hate cats... I've never like cats and i moved to this place and my roomie has a cat and now their is cat hair on everthing i own... WTF...

people who hate cats :p cats are awsome, the one pet that tells YOU what to do

ere, fisherman are all crazy:p think of all those sinkers they crimp with their teeth....

now therell be a ban on fishing sinkers:rolleyes:

yeah, long haired cats are awful...

but never ever say a siamese is a bad cat!:mad: ever!

except those ugly show ones...yeck:(

people who hate cats :p cats are awsome, the one pet that tells YOU what to do

Except my Dingo :D

DSC02421.jpg

He's so that way some of my mates call him catdog .

aye, dingoes are cool:)

swear i saw one today.... and im not in what you would call dingo territory either:eek:

and used to own one...

and my friends one didnt like harleys:p very smart dog:)

Yeah mine's smart as too ... a few years ago I was editing a snow show for the local channel ... it was full on and I was doing loooong stints in front of the box .Anyway it was about 11pm wed night and my deadline was thursday morning when he starts hassling me .... I tell him to piss off . Next morning I awoke to a dump on my logitec cordless keyboard ... his way of saying "get off the computer idiot " :D

Never EVER shat inside other than that one time .... even as a pup .... the thing was he was right I was spending far too much time in front of the box .

HAHA HA yeah mate sounds like catdog is a perfect name :D on end is smarter than the other roflmfao

when a mate gets caught hooning by the cops and then drags me into it by sayin, Na wasnt me i was with me mate all night, then ya get the cops at ya door asking you about it and they put it this way.....stick up for him and get dragged to court and get charged for with holding the truth or what ever it is or tell the truth dog ya mate in and we'll leave ya alone(The cop seen him do all this while he was off duty and my mate has a disqualified license so he is up sh#t creek)

wingeing neighbors when your trying to get your bike running
i had the bike on for no longer than 2 minutes and maybe reved it to hard for about 30 seconds
grrr

when your bike just shitts it self an no matter what you try you cant get it goin. that brings me to another point the extorshonate rates that moto shops charge to fix minis with a problem when you dont know what it is. wankers

when a mate gets caught hooning by the cops and then drags me into it by sayin, Na wasnt me i was with me mate all night, then ya get the cops at ya door asking you about it and they put it this way.....stick up for him and get dragged to court and get charged for with holding the truth or what ever it is or tell the truth dog ya mate in and we'll leave ya alone(The cop seen him do all this while he was off duty and my mate has a disqualified license so he is up sh#t creek)

if your mates implicating you, though he was witnessed doing whatever he was doing, hes dogging you. and doesnt sound like much of a mate.

now if hed written of his car, did a runner and had NO WITNESSES, then sure... then he could report it stolen...

tell your mate to go f%$@ himself, and take it like a real man....

act like a dickhead, reap the rewards... simple

ask yourself, would he stand up for you if the glove was on the other hand?

^^^maybe i explained it wrong or not mentioned enough details lol.......i was actually behind him in my car but i wasn't hanging......when the popo went and seen him he said he wasn't driving a car at all this night and that he had been with me the hole time, but he hadn't gave me the heads up so i could back his story up, when the popo turned up at my place i was like wtf is this about, then the cop explained that he had heard the burnout (he lives like 50mtrs down the rd from from where it happened, mate did not know that)and he seen us drive past his house and after we had left the cars on the nature strip the sneaky bastard went down and felt bonnets and checked tyres and stuff......anyway when he asked me if he was driving a car i said not that i no of i never sore him in the car....he was like bull crap i seen your car and another car pull up at your place, then i was like maybe you did maybe you didn't but i not am not being the one to confirm a case for you so you can go arrest a mate of mine i said why do you need me to tell you what happened if you so clearly sore it yourself and he just said thats all i need to know and left

i don't condone burnouts on public roads but i dont like police either, you know what grinds my gears.

when you don't want the cops around (and your not doing anything illegal) they show up hassling me or my brothers.

and

then when there is a life or death situation and i actually need the cops, after 3 phone calls they still don't turn up. .

its just fkd up.

Latest posts

Back