Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah the cops suck ass....
iv never been pulled on a mini but have come close like one time i was rididng to the servo and saw there car parked at the bowser so i shut my bike off an rolled into the servo but they still tried to do me for it i just laughed at them. they said if they see me ride my bike off they will chase me i had a dhz 150 so i just laughed and pushed my bike to the other side of the fence an started it popped it up just as they ran around to try an bust me an left them eating my dust.... hahahah stupid cops

people the waste thier life, im also on youtube atm watching GH and this kid is getting 100% on everysong he does its just stupid to play that much, i play it for fun or when you don't won't to do anything but chill but he takes it to a whole new level.

yeah, i saw em here on the prom queen farewell tour with the ghost inside n shit...fukin awesome show....contributing to the thread....prom queen breaking up grinds my gears :)

well it is when there not in it and they are just sittin on a wall drinkin coffe.... of course you couldnt out run a cop car on a mini unless the bush is near by

well it is when there not in it and they are just sittin on a wall drinkin coffe.... of course you couldnt out run a cop car on a mini unless the bush is near by

Why dont you just take your bike to the bush in the first place... instead of riding it on public roads and footpaths ... do that and you wont have the police up your back...

i usualy do but it was a day of work and my mate that usualy takesus out was at work so i just rode to the servo its about 500meters away from my old house an then went bush which is right at my back fence..... i dont make a habit of riding on public rodes 1 it wears out the tyres to fast 2 the cops are every were in clarkson an 3 usualy have a mate trailer my bike to the bush... it was just a boring day of an good weather....

im talking about cops rocking up asking me questions about my bike because

"someone was seen in the area riding a orange motorbike on the golf course, do you know anything about that? "

someone rides a moti across the golfcourse and im suspect number 1.

YEAR it down to the little things seams o yeah they can get to you for shore lol. its funny readn em cos pritty much all true..

having a chainsaw with a bent bar and teeth worn on one side(cuts off to the right all the time) so it cant cut through anything over four inches without a struggle...but! it is a stihl, so its half good and half bad....

my keyboard, also. mainly the shift key that keeps getting stuck down

um...buying a second hand engine and having cactus tell me it needs a dedicated cdi unit for it on late saturday afternoon...meaning it wont be running til maybe...tuesday:eek:

snapping stud bolts on an engine that is completely different to any other engine i can find, replacing the studs with thicker M8 ones from a postie, then, despite the use of plasticine and several dummy builds, having the piston hit the head when its actually running...(where the fuk did that 1mm of clearance go exactly?:confused:) or...having bought a yamoto then deciding to work it in any way shape or form:mad:

Latest posts

Back