Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anothe thing...discontinued items.... and dick smith electronics

anyone ever see the toy pane they had called a hornet? delta pusher

all of 40 bucks, and damn it as the best model plane i ever bought. we got in a dogfight with the local swallows:eek: slammed into the ground too many times to count without breaking etc etc etc...
so they stopped getting it in and have some pathetic "normal" plane instead

and they dont really cater for the "electronics enthusiast" anymore either.... stupid takeovers:mad:

thats funny because i work at dick smith electronics at fountain gate lol
its not up to us its the stupid buyers of the company

i hate it when fat people get massive meals from fastfood places and then wash it down with a diet coke

randoms that you have never met before at a track and they ask to ride your bike... grrr

thats funny because i work at dick smith electronics at fountain gate lol
its not up to us its the stupid buyers of the company

not blaming you personally... just that damn entreprenaur dickie selling out....:mad:
ill be your bestest buddy if you find out who the original supplier of those hornets was:) id order a goddamn 40ft container full of them:) they were f%*& sik

Ddint have a good day today, Got up early for a ride cause we had to leave a bit ealier than we normally would, got there started me bike everything was fine, let it warm up whilst i got me gear on, click it into first get ready to take off then it stalls, wtf, Kick it over a few times, nothing, try to roll start it, engine just cranks over, nothing. After an hour of trying to start we go back to the car and decide to see if its got spark, Me never have worked on a yzf thoght piece of piss to get the sparky out, took tank and seat off, take the boot off and holy crap how the f*** do i get that out??? Luckly after sitting there for 30 min trying various ways of trying to get it out couple of other riders come back to their car cause they had some trouble and the had the proper spark plug tool and a spare spark plug, replaced it all and it fired up first kick, so we finally got going at 11.30. So much for gettin up early, lol

Kingers funny u say that a. Cos i saved for 3 years to buy new bike bought wr400 back in 2000 new. was the bigest heap of crap going.When got her home toke like hour to start heap n rain like turd. was just the start of it. ownd it for 10mouths. had like 18 spark plugs in her every time toke it out do one. new statr n cdi's meany other parks breckn. wasnt a single ride that northin when worng with it. complete limon shit yamahas. they suck.Never run proply ever no mater witch shop workd on it still heap of crap.
best thing done was trade 00 yamaha wr400 in on honda xr650 real trail enduro bike tuff n just go n go.

Lol, that sucks, this is the only prob i've had with the bike so far, just pissed cause i got up early and didnt have the tools, but going out to get one 2moro so it never happens again

Year not worng sucks.lucky so far with one plug ha cos mine had 18 of em 2 coils n statr rewined. Not long after got it back from shop, got stuck n 3rd gear as there 5 by 6mm little sharft fell out of sleckr thing so didnt pick up gears. So he watt u do cos ya mates out hang it ride it in 3rd all time cos still going atlest. Stoped after bit could start it then so hat go pick it up.found out in end the little sharft fell out go over other side on motor in to flywheel n f***d me statr n all insdie of me flywheel so up for em both again just to get it going. was like end off 2000 happen still piss me off when think back. hate yamahas since.thats my cry anyhow. All buy hondas now...

^^^^ ditto that...people that cant spell:mad:

all i can tell is that something went wrong with something?

there are four important things in the english language(and my apologies if youre not english by birth:eek:)

these are spelling, punctuation(i cant talk, i hate apostrophes:p), grammar and syntax...

talk be sound this like style bad understand not read legibile non happening

sorry dude, sound china manual you worse chinglish seen ever stop! laugh loud out side door toilet:p

ive just got this trickstar 125 but the stator plate wires got cut so ive replaced all the wires with new ones but i dnt know where the whit and yellow one's go can you help me out please?????

They are right mate slow down ya typing ... or spell check ....I'd edit but its hard to work out what you're saying .

um? wrong thread dude:p

the white and yellow are merely for lighting, battery charging, if you have lights and or a starter. so just tape them up seperately and out of the way:)

:p people that post in the wrong threads:mad:

C'mon it was his first headmess ....I'm sure he'll get the hang of it .... Id move it but then he'll probably miss his answer at this point :)

So we'll lt this one go brother, nice to see ya on the gas though :D

^^let**

hmm doesn't bother me if people cant spell but that was ridiculous, oh and people that type like this i g2g b4 l8er h8 sk8 ect..

like im not the best speller but i try to be normal when i type.

haha bought me a spark plug tool so it will never happen again :p

Getting to a shop that shuts at 5 at 4.50 and it being shut grrr, i really need to buy stuff too. Gotta get my trailer fixed for this weekend

having ur spring hanger snap on ya trailer and lossing a bolt that holds the spring in place when ya out in the middle of nowhere and having to crawl back to the nearest spot with an axle thats on an angle, lol

^^^^^ total agreeance(damn you kingers and your translational skills:mad: and jumping in the way:p)...oh, and mariah carey... i so wanna smack that b&$((^ up:p

oh, should i be using capitals? nah, shift is so annoying

not being free to do as you will...being controlled by laws of society..

math homework:mad: and history..worst two subjects

Latest posts

Back