Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh that was probably me .... I'm deleting everything without pics in there now .

USE THE LAYOUT

Thanx bombers ..... that's the layout .... use it or I'll have to delete it .... it's just the rules ....

if you knew how much of a sh#tfight the classifieds section can become you'd understand

Quick Dreadful, there's a post up in clasifieds not to format, hasn't got all the pics up properly you better delete it

Now now mate I wasn't picking on you just enforcing the rules to the level requested by the members ... members ?

And no one likes a smarty .... I don't live for the classified ... to be honest couldn't give a rats about it as I don't use it .... but I do enforce the rules ... I'm a moderater that's what we do here ... yeah I could be there deleting topguns thread ... but I'm here telling you to pull your head in because you think I've been picking on you and you wanna be a smarty ....

Again just get over it I wasn't pickin on you this is what the members want after some asreclown spoiled it for everyone in there .... ask them they'll tell ya .

Now ...... you've used the layout sorted the deal so let it go

Agree mate rules are rules, go enforce them now Im a member and want to make sure the rules are followed as well !!

Last edited:
Agree mate rules are rules, go enforce them now Im a member and want to make sure the rules are followed as well !!

I think your being a bit dramatic champ ... I've tried to explain this is what the members want but you still think I'm singling you out ... oh well I've tried to help you out ... you'll notice the thread is gone ... no need to thank me just doing my job ;)

In future however I'd advise you not to direct statements like

" No mate predantic bullshit but just for some it appears "

at moderators in here or ordering them around the site ... it won't end well for you ;)

Wasnt directed at Moderators, I didnt realise you guys were so emotional....Im over all this anyway, one last request can you please delete a post I put in "Wanted to Buy" for an exhaust as I have found one off site.

cheers

Wasnt directed at Moderators, I didnt realise you guys were so emotional....Im over all this anyway, one last request can you please delete a post I put in "Wanted to Buy" for an exhaust as I have found one off site.

cheers

:p he chucks a hissy when its deleted for being set up wrong, then he does it right and wants it deleted:p
yes i know the reason is you found one but i think its funny:)

Rain needs a good backhanding... I just brought a Giant STP0 and I have ridden if for about 4 hrs since I got it.. (on Saturday)

Hoping to go riding tomorrow so it better not rain....

My next door neighbour asking me if he could borrow my $450 bass guitar for a week or 2, so i let him and today 5 weeks later i find out he gave it to his 6 year old daughter that lives 30 minutes away!

Latest posts

Back