Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting a brand new Atomik that has been delayed for 3 weeks and submerged in floodwater and then being lied to about it...

dude thatss ****ed r they refunding it? , im prety sure my hd springs were flooded cus the packing fell apart lol

crappest postal service ever so nah I'm not gonna try for a refund, cleaned up the bike as the residue it left was like a layer of stagnant dirt... bike is all together and appears alright but the big test will be it running. The water didnt quite reach the carby so hopefully its not inside the engine :(

Read that. It is bullcrap! Always welcome here mate :)

Thanks! A lot more laid-back around here:)
I hit the "report post" button too many times, they said. That fat moron T-Bag spammed the hell outta the general forum, and pizzypooUSA advertises bikes that DON'T EXIST. Mindless minions of both attacked me daily. My wife is sending the admenstruator a Thank You note, since my blood pressure will surely go down and productivity up.:banana:

when you get a few good days riding then you go an break something and it takes ages to get that simple part
and up them self people that think they are better than everyone else

and at me aaahhhh i scared as **** for my bike lol and all my jumps will be ruined :( categry 4 on thursday hopefully not another larry hey largey

Bmth6

**** yea hope not ay never been in one ah and my bday today Wat a present

my bday today Wat a present

happy birthday man hehe

buying a chinese bike then figering that theres better options out there, that grinds my gears

although its my fault hehe

what grinds my gears is... people that grass ya out before askin or tellin ya...

Here. Here.

Good luck with the cyclone largey.

From all reports it sounds enormous.

I heard today that the eye is so large the calm may last for up to an hour before the other edge hits.

That sounds pretty damn freaky to me.

If you think its finished, don't go outside and survey the damage or decide its a good time for a ride.

Logic

yeh man i think everyone in qld which includes me is freaking out the actual cyclone is 1000km wide and the eye is 100km and i think im getting hit by the eye :( oh btw happy bday largey i got you a present it arives wednesday night :) jks

Latest posts

Back