Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Realizing that my new glasses don't actually make me smarter.

Photo372.jpg

Hows Mythbusters going, any ideas if yous are making another season?

Big fan!

When guys bug you everyday for parts / get there barrel re sleeved & once its done they dont have the cash anyway....

When guys bug you everyday for parts / get there barrel re sleeved & once its done they dont have the cash anyway....

i know how you feel. the bike gets dropped off thursday arvo and has to be done for the weekend and then no cash for payment and it sits out the back for 3 weeks.

Dad to son: Jacko, where are my vernier calipers?

Son to Dad: I never seen them?

Dad to son: Yes you have, Dads special ruler (as he calls it)

Son to Dad: In your toolbox

Dad to son: No, they are not. Have you been playing with them AGAIN?

Son to Dad: No

End of conversation.

Finds the EMPTY case in his room, calipers no where to be seen.

When the Mrs goes shopping and take both sets of keys, leaving me no way to get into the shed.

Sorry for the double post, gears are taking a grinding this morning.

topcon precision ag, you are really grinding my gears at the moment. first the wiring harness you send me is two short. then the extention you were meant to send was never sent. then I get the extension (why did you send a 13 metre extension, all i need is 5 metres?), and its 16 pin, not 24pin. so now i gotta cut the plugs off get a 24 pin plug, try and decifer the wiring schematic, and somehow use my awesome to turn 16 wires into 18 wires...... i love technology.

*Update: im so awesome. making wiring harnesses from scratch like a pro.

Last edited:
leaning my leg against an exhaust for what seemed like half a millisecond... and still ending up with a massive burn :S

having 3 flat tires in 5 days... and as hard as I try not being able to change the tubes myself! waiting on the shop again.. haha.

When you nealy get ya phone stolen ........ Brownsplains is a derro place

Last edited by a moderator:
low ballers who offer you very low prices on your stuff for sale. because they think they know more on the bike than you and they try to tell you that its crap blah blah blah.

MORE GD snow. Calendar says it's SPRING, already. Busted my arse on drive, sheet of ice. Doesn't look it, but about 60cm drop from car to curb.

Photo414.jpg

Last edited:
having 3 bikes with flat tyres ... race all weekend but i get home and have a put put and gets a flat

Is that flood related woggy?

How the hell are you living?

Logic

Latest posts

Back