Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
having 3 flat tires in 5 days... and as hard as I try not being able to change the tubes myself! waiting on the shop again.. haha.

Have you got tyre levers etc?

Also get a bead buddy. That makes things a lot easier.

Remove the valve before you put the tube in, blow it up and it seats the tube nicely in the tyre. Soapy water for the last little bit can make a hell of a difference.

It took a little bit for me to get the tyre change process right and I can now change a tyre/tube in about 10 minutes.

Keep trying, it is better than having to pay and wait for a shop to do it.

Logic

Kids these days. Cant spell for ****, or too lazy to write the whole word, get words mixed up, fare-fair, there-their.
What the hell are they teaching kids, or are they just useless?

the fact that it has rained here in tassie the past week and because im a carpnter it means no work! so i have to have a small weekend because of low funds!

Dentist!

Yesterday I found out I need 4 wisdom teeth pulled. I'm currently one down but the two bottom ones require surgery costing $2,500 and the possibility of nerve damage.

Might be a while 'till I get my pit bike :(

Carrying two XR100 crankshafts across the shop on a tray. One rolls off the edge, and you don't know if it's the worn out stocker or the trick 9mm stroker you just finished. You gotta decide quick. You stick an ankle out to catch it, threads take a divot of flesh with it, but the crank lands gently on the floor. It was the chitball one.

Photo436.jpg

Getting up at 5AM so I can do a little internetting before heading out to the shop, only to realize my foo-foo hazelnut coffee creamer is gone, so I gotta use cream & sugar. Barbaric. I'm a delicate flower and deserve pampering, but he Mrs has let me down.

Work when the computer system you rely on decides to crash and you have to phone the call centre only to have listen to jibberish from the so called computer technican Damn Damn Damn..

Speed camera's as anything but revenue raisers. Lying polititians. Drivers with no idea. Taxes. The Tax department. Justin Bieber. People that like J.B. News stations that think we need to see nightly stories about Justin Bloody Bieber !!

When and old man pulls out in front of me because he "didn't see us" causing me to write off a bike I've only had for a few months...

Buying a sports car then having the head crack 2 months down the track...

how speed cameras now dont have to display squat.. i know they tried hiding the signs before but they have gone over board with the models of cars they use..

Having no hot water and having to Psyche myself for 30minutes to get the balls to have a shower...

That Madonna and Miley Cyrus refuse to get in a plane once owned by John Denver.

That Stevie Ray Vaughn did.

Logic

Latest posts

Back