zacass's New Frame

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just imagine how much easier it would have been if they were the same size.

ok sorry for the late pics on the shock problem

it's all sorted now

this is what i did,dont bag my welds im a Gyprock Plasterer Not a Welder
hehehe
i recon i did all right at sticking to bits of metal together with my lil 100 amp stick welder

here's what it turned out like ,have not drilled the holes for the 2 bolts im putting through for safe measure ,but it aint gunna break im fairly shure of that ,was welded inside allso where i could get to anyways
PIC_0224_1.jpg

PIC_0239_1.jpg

PIC_0241_1.jpg

here's his bike all up and runnin
PIC_0219.jpg

yeah, that welding is pretty damn good for an arc welder! u should be proud, lol

yea i go allright for a Gyprocker

this 1 time at band camp!

i built a go-cart and i burt my nut sac!

was when i was just starting out how to stick to bits ot metel together

Nothin' wrong with those welds mate..... you're a natural :)

The bike looks heaps better with that frame and plastics , zac should be really happy now .

You've done a lot of people a big favour by showing that the 1st DHZ cradle frames can break very easily . Now I'm going to brace the one I bought before we use it and other people who own one should do the same . The newer frames have a bar welded along underneath to strengthen them as you can see in the pic below of 50'sbrotherhoods new frame . You could safely say that Zac's frame isn't the first one to have broken .

http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/6/10/27/f_DSCF0288m_82fa2fb.jpg

As a result of reading this post I bought one of those orange monster frames ....

Last edited:
yes thanks jack
was pretty easy mate i didnt grind them or paint it yet so i could show you my welding skillz hehehe

i have since ground them up to clean it up and have primed and repainted it

looks cool and i rode it and i think its awsome ,zac just likes his bike runnin hehehe

but all in all it was an easy fix and im real happy with the frame

let me no how u go with the orange frame as i want the same
cheers

oh and zac broke his frame by rideing it hard and doing what there ment to do hehehe

Latest posts

Back