Ze Truth About "Ruby" :/

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not here often but i always thought ruby was a guy for some reason.

dont worry 50bh i am too

i think i seen ruby yesturday because i saw this guy walking down the street talking to himself i thought this guy was crazy but now i know it was only ruby walking down the street talking to his brother

haha we could only assume:D

So much of a super sleuth that he can't spell "sleuth"! Yeah I had a feeling that a chick wouldn't be posting so much on a guy's biker forum.
And wtf was that pic of the chick sitting down with hair over their face? I couldn't tell whether it was a chick or a guy with long hair!

boom boom ching
what a classic
your all full of it you were just like me and didn't have a clue when ruby see's this he's gunna piss himself laughing
but i dunno if he's gay could have a few closet type things in his head but who are we to argue
if the 20yo 2yo's sidney and franky are anything to go by there could be all types of freaks watching the crap we talk
hell i've met benox!!!!!!!!

still funny but

p.s mintard if you eva in melbourne i've got about 10 blokes that want to meat you!!!!!!!! he he he

Last edited:
Hahaha, Joel.. She's 14 ahaha, are you're mates pedos?

So much of a super sleuth that he can't spell "sleuth"! Yeah I had a feeling that a chick wouldn't be posting so much on a guy's biker forum.
And wtf was that pic of the chick sitting down with hair over their face? I couldn't tell whether it was a chick or a guy with long hair!

did you even read the thread??

yeh, i havn't heard from ruby now in a few days, maybe he's seen this thread and decided to lay lay for a few days 'till its over or something....

ruby has been a champ from what i've seen before, but now its getting wierd, getting a 14yr old to lie for him and shit. but hey they could be good friends. im not jumping to conclusions

when are we guna get rubys view on this lol. meself i find this funny as piss:p

like i said! hes a female?... i thaught that chick was a dude with long hair :p

lol this is sad! get over it...

If everything Ruby said about "Ricky" is actually about himself (ie how good his bikes are and how hard he rides etc etc) then he sounds like a bit of a wanker to me. So it comes as no supprise to me that he has gone into hiding as I would if I had crapped on about myself as much as he has.

this whole thing has made Ruby/Ricky/the Chick look like total wankers!!! all that bullshit about the bikes etc,

post the fake race bike shit else now wankers, Piss off IMO:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back