Ze Truth About "Ruby" :/

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL you guys must SUCK at maths!!! LOL he said he's been riding for 17 years!!! how could he only be 20?! LOL

LOL you guys must SUCK at maths!!! LOL he said he's been riding for 17 years!!! how could he only be 20?! LOL

I said atleast 20 years because 3 is about as young as you can start riding 17 + 3 = 20.

nope, i'm pretty sure he got his fisrt bike at 16, i'm not sure, i cant remember what he said

nope, i'm pretty sure he got his fisrt bike at 16, i'm not sure, i cant remember what he said

more like you dont know what BS story has already been feed, so your now playing dumb;)

thats sad! he is in his early thirty's and he is still playing child games? because i know in my early thirty's i wont be listening to a 14 yr old and play little games unless they were my daughter or son! not even...

Look guys, it doesn't matter now.. Ruby tricked us all with his immature games and bullshit. In my opinion, they both should have been honest about their sex, age and what their real names etc were.. Not f*ck us around

Ruby, I've lost nearly all respect I had for you mate..

yeh rueban, u used to be one of the only people's word that i'd trust straight away..say if i asked a question about something on the bike and a few people answered and it was an even vote for a few answers and then you'd say something i'd be almost sure you were right.
i still think that you have great motorbike knowledge..just the fact that i had so much respect for you about everything and you screwed every1 over...
i mean, its a bit sad that u would so that with a 14 yo girl.....no matter how well you know them.
i still have respect for you, its just not the same now that you have done this..
cheers

lol, exactly....LOL
now that i know he's a man its over..lol
why didn't u just tell every1 u were a guy in the first ruby?
well i guess, ruby never actually said he was a guy or girl, some1 once asked him and he said it was like a mystery or something
cheers

Thats right I never actually said I was a guy or girl. Everyone assumed I was. I saw the joke in that and carried it on. I never started it, I just didn't correct it.

If you all lose trust in someone so easily, then you're not ready for life. Life is full of harmless mis-directions and "pull the wool over their eyes" instances. I make no excuses for it, I've had my say on this matter. You guys are always looking for someone to flame or something to rave on about that is shit. You guys are never happy and you come here to feel macho. I knew when the cat got out of the bag that this reaction would happen, so I'm not surprised. You guys need to know when to have a laugh.

And if you all think my technical advice no longer has any merit, then don't take it! But have I been wrong in my advices? I think y'all are taking it too personally. Did you really think in the end that a teenage girl could possibly know so much about bikes. I mean, c'mon.

So what's your exact age the out of curiosity?

I mean it's all out in the open anyway so i am interested.

Was that person with long hair in your sig you? Who was it? How do we know this is even the real story? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back