zongshen 175cc install :)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just buy a big bike ya pussys haha
50cc for life!!!

so do you want to help pay for mine :D

i have ridden my mates big bikes and would love one at the same time i love racing my pitty its just a matter of bank account balance and at the moment its zip haha

Again that would be 177cc on a 155 ;)

But really 177cc v2 with s35 would rip your arms off.

just get a v2 head kit from classic . and if you need more 64mm kit... and if you need more port it and get a s35 cam lol...

The only place you would use that power is on a big bike track .

Stock 155 is plenty for minibike tracks.

i still run out my gears to quick ... it is ice to know tho that if you need the power its there at the moment i run out of it... and the 2 tracks i have ridden are fairly fast tracks... especially gwandalan.. i ran out of gears on my lifan and 4th gear on that is looonnnnggggg... was

Yer it mite be nice to no the power is there , but it can make you a slower rider trust me..

Do your gearing first if anything if your running out of speed..

that motor looks like a good proposition for a bike the size of the miniblitz.... ;)

lol yeah so will everyone else mate^^^^^^^

but anyway

i had a chance to really test out the zonga today and buy shat does it boogy, the six plate clutch is spot on it's easy to start and with a well tuned keihn carby on it it lifts every gear the gear ratios are really good not to long maybe short but coming from the lifan 150 there's not an uneven jump between gears which is good.
but i have found with 15/41 final drive it asks for gears a little to much but is still usable but a little short. mind you the only reason i know this is be cause i copped a flat today and put a mates spare wheel on with a 39t sprocket i thought why not give it a go it either gunna be to boggy and i'll have to us 1st in the hair pins or ok.
well it actually torqued up the motor a fair bit and made it super ultra fast to the point where you over jump stuff and blow out berms but what amazed me was the shear power of this motor allows with such low gearing to torque up and pull really hard out of tight hair pin style corners with ease.
so 15/39 is a little long for the motocross track but would be perfect motard gearing or for riding big bike tracks like wanthaggi.
so i'm gunna stick with 41t rear but chuck a 16 on the front i reckon it will be spot on mix between torque and power
i'll let ya's know how that goes next week

but i'm very very very impressed with what the chinaman has thrown up here i'd take this engine over a yx160 with a tb head anyday it's got much more down the bottom and is happy to rev hard up top..

dont know mate i havn't pulled it apart yet haven't needed to

but i would imagine so being a stock engine

hmm....
interesting!

maybe ciniworx has a more definate answer
thanks anyways mate
=)

na like i said we havn't pulled one apart yet to measure it up

there's only 2 of these engines in the country atm and i have one and the owner of ciniworx has the other
we will probably rip one down when they land in the container of bikes

let ya's know then

another question... does this motor vibrate alot... like the 155z motors?
thanks

no fondly enough it's not as bad as the 155z i'm not sure why

no need for the v2 mate she goes hard enough

^^^Pussy.... mate when my 175 shows up, you know the Paddletyre/cowpoo challenge is back on dontchya... ;)

Latest posts

Back