Zorst Flamethrower For The Fiddy + Diagrams What do you think?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*slaps forehead again*

lol obviously you havent, your still here.

dabomb's going to put a vid up of my bike, im a bit technically challenged when it comes 2 pc's.

noidea said:
*slaps forehead again*

lol obviously you havent, your still here.

dabomb's going to put a vid up of my bike, im a bit technically challenged when it comes 2 pc's.

well there you go, we all have our areas where we are more challenged than in other areas, so peace out ;) lol.

i look forward to seeing ur vid, and to seeing the big flames out the exhaust ;) :D lol

noidea said:
*slaps forehead again*
You better go slap yourself a bit harder... hopefully it will knock a bit of the arrogance out of you... ;)

*slaps forehead a bit harder as suggested*

nup, still got it.

flames arent very big.... yet

??

its not much of a flame. and you only see it 3 times at the most in that video... and they last for only a split second... but there was one medium size flame at the end though. i think you need to increase the injected amount of butane/air.

well good job anyways :)

yes i'm sure you can make the flames bigger, but can you make them last over a longer period of time? that is the question.

lol

thats not even running a butane or s/plug system

just how screwed my bike is atm, backfiring bad.

flame from butane shud be double the length of the last big one and last as long as i want.

hmm.. well if this setup works well in ur end results, and is not too hard to make (and not too pricey), and i can switch it on/off when i need to, i might think about trying to put one on my bike:)

keep up the good work :)

remember year 8 with the deo cans and lighters?
well dats the concept u need, a spark wil only generate a short flame, a continus spark makes a continus flame.
maby make a spark plug setup that can be set of by a button n pressed repetedly. also the deo cans release of gases is slower than a butane bottle and thus ,aking the spark/flame eayser to ignite.
have fun

noidea said:
$100 and ill make u a afterburner kit

well i am interested now. $100 seems ok considering the conditions of my 4 stroke bike (it has dual mufflers). are installation instructions supplied?

noidea said:
lol

thats not even running a butane or s/plug system

just how screwed my bike is atm, backfiring bad.

flame from butane shud be double the length of the last big one and last as long as i want.
I still reckon your exhaust valve is'nt quite shutting or the cam timing is out. This is the easy way to get flames outa your exhaust. I've had foot long flames outa the pipe with a sticking valve running a big carb and sucking heaps of juice through. Looks good at night.

lol. Good fun until you want to ride it... :(

Looks better from behind, butane flame will be alot sloppier, more orange/yellow and longer

ay,

got me injecta 2day.. took a vid with it shooting water as a test to see how far it would spray... got around the 5m mark. You can hardly c the stream but oh well.

video http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j125/heely69/?action=view&current=M4V10117.flv

1-2.jpg

2-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back