Zorst Flamethrower For The Fiddy + Diagrams What do you think?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
full instruction and aftersales support btw (head slaps inclusive)

Dabomb shud have. My spanner hand is out of action for a few more days...

noidea said:
Dabomb shud have.

Doesn't look like you'll get a response from Dabomb... he's been banned...
Guess he must have been the Gear Grinding Red Barron? ;)

FLICK said:
Doesn't look like you'll get a response from Dabomb... he's been banned...
Guess he must have been the Gear Grinding Red Barron? ;)
LOLOLOL! ah i was interested in this, ffs and where did the thread go? i cant seem 2 find it?? has it been deleted?:confused: :rolleyes:

hey it mentioned ri_rider lmao...

it was just some dick flaming ppl.

He Took the living shit out of Members on the Forum and Basically just Innapropriate stuff. Specially for The Younger members on here.

Lilscottie said:
He Took the living shit out of Members on the Forum and Basically just Innapropriate stuff. Specially for The Younger members on here.
I've been away for nearly a week, and I apologise to those who were flamed, for not being here to do my job and intervene.
My role is pretty simple and doesn't require that I have 1000 posts....protect the paying sponsor's interests and keep the forum above the belt. Nor does 1000 posts or the most money spent on your bike make you an authority on all matters regarding pitbikes. There are plenty of clueless post-whores around forums.
The instigating member who was banned was acting under a false profile probably because he was asked to change his avatar (which I don't think was his girlfriend changing his spark plug....it may have been a she-male....I dunno) Anyway he obviously didn't take kindly to the forum being tidied up a bit (due to the dramatic increase in traffic), as he ignored the request and it was done on his behalf.
He may be allowed to return after a time-out....or maybe the red baron will go down in a ball of flame on his flamethrowing pitty...:D
Thanks to those members who discouraged the thread, and for those who jumped on the band wagon...you have been noted...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back