150cc T-rex Daytona motor - photos

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pitster Pro Aus / DHZ has Daytona 150's for sale at a really good price ... I wonder IF they're the latest models that Hackmunch is talking about ? ...

DHZ Mini Moto

Someone at Pitpro got a bit carried away with their pricing ... :eek:

Cam Sprocket | PitPro Dirt Bikes Australia's Largest Online Pitbike Store

Valve Springs | PitPro Dirt Bikes Australia's Largest Online Pitbike Store

I wonder if they'd sell a Daytona 150 for $200 minus the $1000 ignition system ... :rolleyes:

Daytona Outer Rotor Kit | PitPro Dirt Bikes Australia's Largest Online Pitbike Store

Even their carb is priced a bit high ...

Keihin PE28 Carburetor Kit | PitPro Dirt Bikes Australia's Largest Online Pitbike Store

BAHHAHAA man i need one of them cam chain sprockets!

them carbys are the REAL carbys not the fake real shit going around a lot diff in the two, they come in the 4 valve kits

Maybe ... and maybe not ... they have this stated on their site ... "We don't sell anything on your market and we will advise customers to buy from you directly" ...

daytona crank HELP

miniriders hello, I am Jesus, from Spain, I need help please!
I want to mount a rod in my daytona 150. Sent me a OORACING, sold Monstermoto.
is off-center, increasing Race 2 mm. Who has set this in Daytona 150?
I have to do to mount? that height of cylinder?
my head is 4 valves. I appreciate any help eser
thank you very much
I want to buy 2 motors daytona, whom I will send them to Spain?

miniriders hello, I am Jesus, from Spain, I need help please!
I want to mount a rod in my daytona 150. Sent me a OORACING, sold Monstermoto.
is off-center, increasing Race 2 mm. Who has set this in Daytona 150?
I have to do to mount? that height of cylinder?
my head is 4 valves. I appreciate any help eser
thank you very much
I want to buy 2 motors daytona, whom I will send them to Spain?
Com certeza , teo motor nao esta um Daytona verdadeiro!!...nao entiendo qual problemas tu tienes...rod?? 2mm race??...para um contacto de forcenador inscreve no pitbikemasters.net...este e um forum portuguese com adressos de forcenadores ;).. mas probavelmente a motor pit bike em Espana pode enviar um aqueles motores!
Bemvindo no miniriders.au:D

Last edited:
hello!

I want my Daytona 150 4v, to more displacement. as I do? with race? if I put the off-cam, I go up the cylinder? how much? 2 mm? thank you very much.

What dayton combo would you recommend for the best mx engine?

I got a ported v2 s35 and tb 60mm piston on a 155 . love the power it makes . just needs abit more pull for big uphill jumps /big bike tracks

Thinking of upgradin to the rex ..

Dont want dohc , or even the +r really..

why dont you go the 167cc setup with the 60mm piston. you use the "tb 160 kit for the jialing/lifan engines" and it will sqeese in the cases i believe. then use the z40 cam. this will be the most cost effective mod you could do for the power i think.

The 167cc/z40 combo is only $200US compared to the $600US price tag of the takegawa head. and plus the daytonas come with the orsum adjustable timing which just makes the engine so racey.

ya the 167 z 40 combo rips well, just double check piston to valve clearance, we used 2 basegaskets on that setup and had no issues. that engine setup has hella compression. with the 268 cam the 167 setup turns in to a rev monster with a crazy midrange hit and was as fast as the 150hc piston +r head combo. the stock head with either the z40 or the 268 cam runs suprisingly very well.

so stock 150 with either cam , whats that gonna go like compared to my engine .

I mean stock daytona head cant be that impressive to outflow a v2?

the stock head with 268 cam and 167 kit is faster than z155 with v2 head everywhere. stock head with z40 cam and 167 has a ton of ass and will pull out trees lol. more torque then v2 combo but not quite the top end of v2.

well there's your answer woggy, if your looking for that little extra power for the big jumps it looks like the daytona can supply that with minimal mods.

Minimal mods for the daytona , but not so minimal for my pocket..

Should be able to get that bit more power with 28mm and pipe. .. with them atleast i can swap them over if i make the change. and prob a ork

Latest posts

Back