17th may 50% twilight race meeting!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the final race for the night, and my only decent one...
[video=youtube;gL9U9Av-7X8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL9U9Av-7X8[/video]

Nice one timeeh!! How'd ya tyres go in the end??

Last edited:
Announcement from the 50% mini sx club
We will be having another open twilight race on Saturday the 6th of September!!!
At our track on Cummings rd in Bacchus marsh victoria. THIS WILL BE OUR LAST RACE ON THIS TRACK EVER!

All riders, all pitbikes,all skill levels
Just enter then rock up and race!

Gates open at 7

$50 per rider + $10 extra class +$10 corner marshaling fee (you do not need to provide a corner Marshall)
($30 for members)
THERE IS NO EFTPOS AT THE TRACK SO CASH ONLY

Extra $10 for anyone who wants to enter the dash for cash. Any bike from any class head to head 10lap race with a twist.
$200 1st prize
$100 2nd prize
$50 3rd prize

Also there will be giveaways threw out the night

STATE VS STATE WILL ALSO BE RAN WITH A TEAM OF 4 RIDERS FROM EACH STATE BATTLING FOR THE STATE CHAMPIONS

GO TEAM VIC!

This is not an m.a event so no m.a lisance required.

First time racers welcomed!

Must wear long sleeves , helmet , gloves , and leather boots(work boots ok NO LACES)

Sign in 1230
Practice 230-315
2 rounds 330-6
Dinner break/freestyle 6-7
3 rounds 7-930
DASH FOR CASH+ freestyle 930-10
Presentation 10-1030

Camping is available and encouraged on Saturday night

Classes will be
Stock 50s
88 limited
88 modified
10" amateur
10" pro
12" armatur
12" pro
Juniors
Open

Please note you can use a bike that's lower ccs in a higher class.
Stock 50s can race in any 10" class
12" and 10" can also go in open
The track is tight and lots of jumps and more hp dosnt give much advantage.

Enter on Facebook a with a message of your bike and class to this page

There will be food and drinks at the track to purchase and toilet facilities.

There must be At least 3 riders to make a class

50% mini sx club is a club made for all minibike riders and provide a once off membership fee where you get a key to the venue and can ride whenever you like with no more to pay. We will be offering a discounted membership rate on the day of racing, this and future races will be cheaper for members and also the more members we have the more chance we will continue this club for years to come.

Please note we are closing our gates as of December 29th so this is the last chance to race this track.

Will be an event no one wants to miss

Contact phone 0423319451

I don't have facebook mate but I'm in. No way on earth I'm missing this one.

LXR184
Number 82
12 AM

Cheers man.

Just a question, what you mean the last one on this track ever?

Reply to my PM mate and let's chat.

What can Miniriders do to help?

After seeing the turn out for the last event the sport needs to keep this going or we will be taking a step backwards.

50% is closing down mate can't afford to keep it going
Thats very sad news about being last race there! :(

I try my best to line up few to come down with me again! me n timeeh had the best time! Road trip :) Let's go Racing

I hope you get a massive turnout Chris to try and recoup some of the dollars you have lost on rent
You've done an awesome job champ , all with the genuine intentions

I had no idea how far in the hole you were getting from renting the track...

Surely there is something that we as a community can do to help you recoup costs?

You thought about some decent corporate sponsors like Rockstar, Honda or kwaka? Surely we could get a decent business case together and pitch it to them.

Just idea's but yeah willing to help any way we can.

The decision has been made to pull the pin on the track. It was never about making money and if we go back a year and remember when the idea was just in the pipeline it was all great there was heaps of people saying how good it would be and how they wanna be apart of it or wanna be a member. I put in a lot of effort to get this going for the minibike community and all I wanted to do was make a place where everyone could ride any day they want. It was made based on my assumptions that it would be self sufficient financially and there would be enough people involved for it to grow and get maintained and be loved. I assumed that there would be initial hard work and then it would support itself... I wanted to be able to pay people to maintain the track and work at my events to make them great. we have less than 10 members at our track. I have to pay insurance on the property for the whole year wether there's 10 members or 800 members wether I have one event or 10 events...
My whole family have to work at the events for nothing. I pretty much have to get track work donated to us.
I have to have time off my work to organise these events just so I can scrape enough money to pay for all the ****. so should I really work harder to try and keep a track for everyone else to ride Should I pay thousands of dollars so people can complain about paying a $50 entry fee? it's not worth it for me to put in so much effort and money to keep this place going. As much As I love putting on these events for everyone and it will be quite sad. I'm not gonna commit to another year of desperately trying to just break even

Reply to my PM mate and let's chat.

What can Miniriders do to help?

After seeing the turn out for the last event the sport needs to keep this going or we will be taking a step backwards.

That's a good thing to see Nick. I hope you guys can work something out

RIDE50S you've put in an amazing effort mate. It's such a shame people didn't penny up like they said. It's always hard in the beginning and usually have to run at a loss before eventually one day running in the black. I really hope something can change to turn this one around before it's lost forever

Right! I stopped at the maccas on my way into Melbourne just down the road couple of years back! There were bikes on trailers everywhere...so yeah some south aussies will be there! Its only 640km from my doorstep! Yeah we should all get behind this the sport doesn't need clubs closing down!

We need our own miniriders association....like the big bikes have!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Last edited:
^That is really **** Chris, i seriously cant understand people complaining to ride an event @ $50? WTF is wrong with some people. It is such a shame that this will be the last meet, you and your family/members/friends have made one of the best minibike playgorunds in Aus, it will be sorely missed. Top marks on getting it to the stage it is at now, just a shame more people don't sign up. Shearer and i were talking about it on the way home and the price you set it at $150 per year is just incredible, if that isn't cheap enough for people i don't know what is, if it wasn't 8hrs each way for me to get there i'd sign up in a heart beat, it is by far the cheapest yearly rego i have seen for a track big or small. Again such a shame it's all going to come to an end, again top marks on what you've done dude, maybe once it's gone more people will realise whats lost and try to fire it up again. One can only hope ;)

Latest posts

Back