17th may 50% twilight race meeting!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC02580.JPG

I demand the footage from this race.

Told ya i was right behind ya Jack.

DSC02555.JPG

Hell yea spokey dokes for the win.
DSC02505.JPG

tried my hardest to trade my bike plus cash for Brendos badass bbr...... no deal :cursing:

Haha one day maybe geez I've only had it running for maybe 10 mins max lol. **** that's a good pic of it, best I've seen it look haha You boys are all super fast mate and top notch blokes aswell it was sick to finally meet you all.

Looks like awesome fun! so who were the guy's from S.A? Are they on here at all?

Great to be back on the horse been 8months to long!! But breaks take Time to heal... Hope to see you all soon when I'm 100% and giving it my 110% on race day

:)

First race done (missed the 2nd mentioned above :( ) but the rest i will upload in the next few days.
[video=youtube;P8BfadmHW0o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8BfadmHW0o[/video]

Please tell me you got a video of me falling and doing the tripple please.

Please tell me you got a video of me falling and doing the tripple please.

I don't think i was fast enough for the tripple, as for stacking you'll have to pick yourself out :p I know i got vid of your wheel trying to come through on the last race though ;)

I don't think i was fast enough for the tripple, as for stacking you'll have to pick yourself out :p I know i got vid of your wheel trying to come through on the last race though ;)

Haha i got a pic of me going down.

Awesome when do ya reckon that will be uploaded.

Cheers Mr. TimTim

Here is race 3. Dont think i got that stack on camera sorry snap :( reckon that was race 2, the only one i didn't get.
[video=youtube;GcA6YiVDaSw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcA6YiVDaSw[/video]

I think i have found the limits on the gopro2 as well, they really don't like low light apparently. but reasonable either way.

From memory one of the blokes names was Brodie and one of his mates had a kitaco 124 which was a weapon, all three where fast as.

Here is race 3. Dont think i got that stack on camera sorry snap :( reckon that was race 2, the only one i didn't get.
[video=youtube;GcA6YiVDaSw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcA6YiVDaSw[/video]

I think i have found the limits on the gopro2 as well, they really don't like low light apparently. but reasonable either way.

:'( i wasnt in that race. I was in heat 1. But still funny to see ya eat dirt Timeeh

The three of us from South Australia were me Nick Hutchison my bro Brodie and Joel Grenfell had the 124

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
All you south aussie fellas wear fast! Geting up on poduim. just to beat us nsw boys ;) in state vs state comp.

thanks shearer we all just had a great time and hopefully can make it if theres another

Your mate Joel was like an energizer bunny, he just kept going & going haha was awesome to watch thou.

Latest posts

Back