17th may 50% twilight race meeting!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome stuff. Looks like a cracka of a weekend.

Spewing I couldn't make it but worked late on Saturday night.

Looking forward to seeing some more pics.

Great write Up Roy :) +reps
That photo of timeeh on 50 lol , is the funnyest photo. Shows watt a great time was Camping swing'n spanners :)

Must Say big thanks to Chris and his family , 50% crew! Sponcers Buzz bikes and sinister50s.
Takes alot of work behind seans to pull of such an evant!
To pull the surport from riders , sectators that came from vic, nsw , qld , sa and act. Shows the fan base for the minibike sean we all love to be part of!. Top stuff!!

Was an awesome time and everyone just feels like a big extended family, It was great to meet ya's all, you are all the best bunch of blokes and can't wait to do it all again, hopefully I can learn how to ride a track in the mean time haha. Defiantly going to gear that lxr down like you said Shearer. It was an honor boys.

Your a legend Brendo, you gave it a good crack and the fact you came at all shows what a true minirider you are =) cant wait for all your footage =) link that little vid you edited for starters

What a weekend, and what a race day. Big thanks to Chris and the 50% club for putting on such a great weekend. I had an absolute ball :) (except i must of got pregnant the night before as i seem to of woken up with a bit of morning sickness on sat morn...couldn't be from the home-brew) Was great catching up with everyone (and meeting a few new peoples. Not one of my best days of racing though but i have a feeling this was mainly due to my "morning sickness" but by the last race i was starting to get back into it LOL

Have to say this would have to be the best track i'e ridden on so far, really smooth and flowing, really enjoyed it, the boys had done a great job on creating it. And to have it under lights really made it awesome :)

Had some great little battles on in the 12" amature class, at one point taking out Jack as i stalled on the top of a jump (sorry mate) and then having him near take me out on the finish jump 2 laps later :) Karma me thinks. Made some really dumb moves to, with me nearly blocking the track at one point, came round the berm to find 2 bikes stuck together, went to go outside only to fall over right next to them, blocking the whole track :p which in turn made for a procession of falling bikes behind me.

All in all a great weekend was had, if only i hadn't ridden Shearers BBR and tried to roost snaptrax on Shearers 10" mod, i wouldn't be limping and feeling sorry for myself today... As for being beaten by my sister (by 2 places at one point, i might point out she finished her first race behind Styv, so i don't feel so bad (at least that's what i tell myself) Got plenty of photos and vids to put up later so stay tuned.

Lastly big thanks to shearer and his mighty trailer we fit all 7 bikes in + all our gear and got down and back all in one piece. Oh and that photo didn't actually happen, as i don't remember it. Apparently i may of said i'd race it if it made the start grid, thank god it didn't :) Plenty more to write up, so many things i have missed, but my fingers have had enough now, might fill in the blanks later :)

Haha bad things happen when you try to roost me. :p Haha. That was the best part and also attempting to pass you on that burm haha.

Props to Chris for the best mini race ever. So privileged to have the track only 10mins away.

Riding Shearers 50s was one of the best parts of the night and riding at near 1am under lights was awesome.

I demand all those pictures of my bike Mr.Timtim

i hope you have recovered from being beaten by a big old guy on a 90 man

was good fun battling out in the open class

keen to do it again hey

Hahaha i was still right behind you the whole time. And you where always looking over your shoulder to see where i was. But was still awesome fun racing against ya.
Yea man cant wait for the next race

Hahaha Im not gonna run someone over haha that's not fair
But doing that triple was awesome fun haha.

Was an awesome time and everyone just feels like a big extended family, It was great to meet ya's all, you are all the best bunch of blokes and can't wait to do it all again, hopefully I can learn how to ride a track in the mean time haha. Defiantly going to gear that lxr down like you said Shearer. It was an honor boys.
Good to catch up brendo, All pratice it is! learning to ride on tracks racing! Just watching others can pick up so much! Got some sweet as bikes there for shore. :)
cheers for leting me cut some hot laps under lights on your lxr 190 race bike! was heaps neat! :) hope'd enjoyd swop for me bbr also.
After few laps think taller gearing!( 1tooth more on front easyest to try! ) Just give motor something to pull against! say be easyer to ride faster! As she animal down low eats my bike easy.

Killer event for everyone that turned up :thumbup:
racing,freestyle,music,pizzas,sausages,mates,laughs,lights,minis , this night had it all !
The track was sweet for every riding ability , there were full blown beginners getting around the track & also guys that were fast.
Everywhere you looked you could see smiles all round , it was awesome to see alot of beginners there asking questions & eager to get out there
People from all different states were getting along & sharing stories of there tricks & secrets which you usually dont see at a race , but thats how the vibe was there , fun times
There was some good racing with ALOT of laughs and high fives
Chilling out on the hill with the boys , Timeeh , Coolie , Dready and lots more , talking about anything & everything for hours was what I enjoyed the most , as its a rare occasion you get so many people in the same place at the same time to just hang out & talk all night.
Coolie was lucky I didnt sit in his lap as he was the only one with a chair , there he sat while we all laid around him.
It was a big turnout of people ready to have a good time & that they did
Chris cranked the music & there were pizzas & sausages to munch on
The state v state Chris put on was a huge success , plenty of banter that mainly came from the NSW camp , it was even funnier when us NSW boys got SMOKED !!! But that just made it all the more funnier
Sinister 50s & Buzz Bikes deserve a big pat on the back for getting behind Chris & supporting the event.
For me it was like going to a party with all your mates because thats how good the vibe was
Props to Chris for getting everyone together & holding an awesome race/party !

Last edited:
For me it was like going to a party with all your mates because thats how good the vibe was
Props to Chris for getting everyone together & holding an awesome race/party !

That sums it up best mate. Was a killer party with a bit of racing to boot :) Good times :)

Here are some pics from the day/nigt

Brendo's Beasts
DSC02503.JPG

Stylin
DSC02543.JPG

Gettin a look in
DSC02600.JPG

Shearer on the hunt
DSC02635.JPG

The track
pO_iBhMyu-sv5zrPTUOZGsCivnuNRLgnfX0yW-r-o0w=w958-h211-no

Stockas Grid