17th may 50% twilight race meeting!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yeah I'm pumped to come watch the best mini/midsize racers in the country go at it!!

Because I'm the worst midsize racer in the country. LOL

Might have the bike ready in time. I think I would really suck on a track like that though.

I really can't afford to be injured as I have the biggest project of my career on at the moment.

Will see how I go. Either way I will be there supporting it.

Only because you gumbied it up and went SPLAT. lol. That still makes me chuckle.

Will see bud. If the bike is ready might give it a crack. You coming to Undera?

Couldn't be any worse then me Nick my riding style is more well..... A continuous fall more then anything.

All tb race head barrel and piston I'm playing with carbs gonna try a 26 mikuni :/ I know I know crazy but might work otherwise keep persisting with the carb that comes with that kit bean has given me jetting and needle clip advice iv also tried a keihin but can't get the bloody thing right if all else fails I'll go a full taki setup and use this brand new tb stuff as a ashtray and coffee table feature lol

I had the v2 roller rocker head & couldn't get rid of the low end splutter , tried 22 & 24mm carbs , ports might be too big ? is yours the v2 roller rocker head or the non roller rocker ? I think the first heads had smaller ports ?

Classes are 12"pro/amateur, 10"pro/amateur, opens, stock 50, 88 mod, 88 limo & juniors.

Yer but what consists a 10" and 12" front wheel size or rear wheel size. I have a crf 50 running 12" front and 10" rear

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

is motor stock or not? might have to be in 88limo class or 88 mod if got racehead on ya motor, not sure if they let ya run stock with 12 front, but not sure anyone does that? lol

Latest posts

Back