17th may 50% twilight race meeting!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a 117 so it'll be 10" open

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Cool :) Glad can help man.

You work out watt class your bike fit in?

2 weeks left guys the weather is helping get the moisture into the track at the moment and will be a awesome time!

Hey mate, i sent through a txt mesg yesterday RE entry names. Was i supposed to recieve a response or anything? Just want to make sure it all went through.

Awesome, finally get a chance to put some faces to the names. Yeah mate she's going to be a cold one that's for sure, can't wait.

i'm unforgetable

hopefully i'll have a bike together to race this

waiting on piston and barrel

i'm unforgetable

hopefully i'll have a bike together to race this

waiting on piston and barrel

Godspeed :) My new stator and coil arrived today, fingers crossed it gets the bike fired up this weekend, otherwise i won't be there either, although Shearer reckons he'll sponser me :)

Your all bastards. lol.

Still waiting for my forks and carb. :(

Oh well next one I might give it a go if I get some more practice in.

Will be down there to watch and take a ****eload of pics though.

Your all bastards. lol.

Still waiting for my forks and carb. :(

Oh well next one I might give it a go if I get some more practice in.

Will be down there to watch and take a ****eload of pics though.

Use the OKO, and surely you got some ol forks to throw on, cmon man!!!

OKO makes it run like poo. Got no back brakes either and I ain't racing without them again like Traralgon.

I want to get the bike 100% before I attempt to race again. Then all I can blame is myself. lol

Still a fair bit of work to go. Will try but just don't think it's going to happen.

Would take the 88 but it's a mod without any of the high end stuff so I would get killed.

If someone needs a sponsor bike I've got my lxr190 waiting in the shadows as I'll hopefully have the bbr ready to roll some jumps haha.

If someone needs a sponsor bike I've got my lxr190 waiting in the shadows as I'll hopefully have the bbr ready to roll some jumps haha.

PICK ME, PICK ME!!!! :) Hopefully i'll have the stator sorted by this weekend otherwise i might need to borrow, either that or i steal Shearer's (MY BEST MATE!) BBR Taki, and make him race in the A class LOL.

You're all wusses. Woke up this morning and it was 3 degrees in bacchus marsh.

So umm brendo. You wanna sponsor i see. Would be a shame if some one steals the bike though. :p

Haha na it will be good to put some names to faces and meet everyone.

I'm bringing both so if someone needs a bike to ride then I'll have one they can ride, I'd like to see someone try to steal someone's bike with all these mini lovers around, wouldn't advise it haha, unless they want to be buried in a shallow grave at the track.

Haha i dont think anyone would take a bike from the track. They might find that a few hundred people appear at the front of their house.
Only joking with ya mate.

Latest posts

Back