17th may 50% twilight race meeting!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just did oil change last night, after finally getting the bike running again.... Unfortunately a few teeth fell out during the change :( and when warming up with a quick trip up the street, i can feel the clutch slipping something severe :( But oh, well, i reckon i can squeeze one more race day out of the little thing before i pull the engine to pieces LOL Will be interesting, Brendo, make sure you keep that bike on standby please buddy :p
Sucks timeeh , so meny bike problems.
Not shore if im good enough for Pro 12" class but ill ride it any way. If wounta take me KLX In B grade that be ok with me tim, On plus side we have bit room in trailer if only take 5 bikes instead of 6 like last time haha. Do watt we have to do! Too go racing.

Yea Roy me and Geoffy gonna be there, my sis included as well.
Should be right Shearer, i'll drag it down and if it dies it looks like i got a few options, but should be right. I kind of thought the clutch has been slipping for a little while but just put it down to wheel spin, but going up the street (on tar) it let go and i'm pretty sure the little thing doesn't put out enough power to spin up on the *****umen... however it was still popping wheelies in 3rd with no clutch so it's still got a bit of meat left :) Bit more worried about the teeth, might do another oil change on thursday night b4 we pack up, but i'm pretty sure it's just the kickstart gear/s, it goes from 1st to 4rth no worries.

to bad you dont have room for a roller to go back with ya timmy :) ;)

Trust me i was still thinkin about it. But now i need to spend more on the engine first, wife would kill me ;) Also just quit work too (had enough after 11yrs) so gotta try and keep what little coin i have till i get myself setup again (says he who is still racing the coming weekend....)

racing is important to mans health timmy

all good matey i'm just stirin ya

hopefully i have a bike together by saterday

i'll be there regardless

Hoping my 88 doesn't play up got her tuned up as best I can but I'm just pumped to ride with everyone weather it's running mint or not will be a sick weekend , Karl's riding my stocka ill pick him up from the airport Friday morning then head over to setup camp at the track Friday arvo yeeeew gonna be sick everyone's coming from all over oz

Remember not to get pissed Friday night

I'm getting the lights Friday Arvo so Roy if your around early enough might be able to help set them up with us before it gets dark :)

i wish perth would have more stuff like this!!

Racing not till Saturday Arvo mate so anytime Friday is fine I'll be around setting lights and **** up

You guys should get someone or a team of people to do some camera work! Sounds like its going to be a top event looking forward to the reports of fun from everyone up that way...such a pity its over 20hrs from here. Ill just have to experience it from here!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

i'd love to pop in the back of our magna but yeah probs wont fit lol!
and me mother wont like me much.... :p i'll see what i can do ;)

Just drop the forks and back wheel off it'll fit in a magna no probs! :thumbup: This is my fiances car btw but she is pretty chilled out!

uploadfromtaptalk1399967807984.jpg

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Yeah just had a spraying on how we can't afford to go up this weekend damn!! Wanted to meet a couple of you interstaters... Well might have to bring coolies bike back on the 22nd

Sent from my HUAWEI U8950N-51 using Tapatalk

I have Tech 8's that I wear but they may be a bit bulky on the 88. I am a size 10 if you have a spare pair of mini boots it would be great to give them a try. I will have to get shearer graphics. You are my team sponser

Latest posts

Back