Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might need some physio to mate, that shoulder has def dropped and the lump will stick around for quite sometime even when it feels better.
did the magneto cover crack to roy?

Last edited:
Nah , well don't think so, the shifter had bent previously n I had already bent it back n not all the way so I'm just replacing it n I dropped it at the shop coz I didn't have time to fix it through the week in time for vcm, but now I dunno if I'll be right or not I going to get it sussed tomo hopefully it's better , wishful thinking

yeah thats the hard decision do you ride thru the pain or sit out and watch everyone else cut laps, i did it on the weekend with road racing, had to flaggy but it really hurt :no:

Dam, shoulder looks busted.. I came off my bike over a year ago, very similar to what i did to my shoulder, yours looks worse... Sorry. I had X-rays and it turned out to be a AC separation. It's when the collar bone at the shoulder end, comes away from the shoulder bone. Check it out on google.. I had 3 months in a sling... Hope all is good with you mate.. Speedy recovery.. Keep us posted

Last edited:
At the hospital now waiting for my fate it will suck but I will get out there n support you guys even if I can't ride cheers for the nice words guys, keep ya posted

Whats the go with the bike? Did the lever spin round on the spline? Or did something break in the gearbox? yeah hope the quacks can fix u up quick dude...

I bent the selector rod going through the case it will have to be straightened , pulled out and replaced, already on the go! As for my shoulder I'm still waiting for X-rays I'm Spewn if I broke something n can't ride next week

a4ad2455.jpg
that's me out :( broken collar bone

I should still be there to cheer you guys on unless I gotta have surgery I'm seriously shattered worst timing ever n if I'm really lucky I'll even loose my job

Dam man.. So sorry to see that..
Thats busted pretty bad.
All the best though mate. Recover fast bro.

I was right snapped collar bone ive snapped enough bones i know lol

I was right snapped collar bone ive snapped enough bones i know lol

Your on the ball lad. you picked it, def got some experience with diagnosing injuries. im PMing you next time im hurting. take it easy dude:)

thats Sad news,
No fun breaking bones :(

All the best for speedy recovery

Latest posts

Back