Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey roy dont forget xray shots mate, when ya up to it of course.:food-smiley-005:

They wouldn't let me take a photo on the screen I had to ask for prints so I'll get en in two Weeks in my review , they said they were really pleased with the way they got the bone back together n didn't use a hook.plate instead just a straight one across the top with I think nine screws but I'll get the happy snaps up when I get them back , hellloooooo endone and goodnight hehe

Good news Roy, now hopefully for a good recovery so you can get back on the bike!!!!
Jess said she hopes the endone works for ya cause it had the wrong affect on her... Good pain killer but kept her awake lol

Spewn I could have got a blue one
b44c09c8.jpg

Early days but they got me back together near spot on so just gotta get few the first few nights then should be ok all good just spewn i gonna miss a few rounds

Hope your feeling ok buddy. Dont stress about not riding. Get yaself better and plan for a big year next year.
Us NSW riders have big plans and if all goes to plan we will be down for every round of VCM next year.

Tb dressup kit will fit fine. I run it on my V2 with taky decomp. ;)

Thought I was one of the only people running them ya copy cat. haha

That's a good list. Exactly what has been done to mine except I got a billet clutch basket and better plates plus the Pro Circuit.

so just need to up my clutch a bit n get a 4.1 fmf !!! then im all good?
sorry nick, but i like the auto decomp not thos push button things

so just need to up my clutch a bit n get a 4.1 fmf !!! then im all good?
sorry nick, but i like the auto decomp not thos push button things

Nah I meant the TB covers!! lol. I'm with you, no button is good.

Don't have to up the clutch straight away but definately in the future.

Hope your wallet is ready for all this!! haha

i bout 1K worth of parts, saving time :) n yeah i am a copy cat lol serves u right for leaving your bike unatended at buzz lol

i bout 1K worth of parts, saving time :) n yeah i am a copy cat lol serves u right for leaving your bike unatended at buzz lol

I told you to stop stalking my LXR!! :p

That reminds me, better call Greg and find out when it will be done. :)

Latest posts

Back