Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it has a mind of its own, hence the swim in the huge mud puddle that you caught on vid roy:faint:. Haha, hope the shoulder is still mending mate. Piece out

yeah Mick, getn there mate n yeah she got a personality complex lol

dunno if anyone has ever tried but those black plastic pitster fame gaurds dont seem like they will fit on my frame? wtf!!! thought the frame was the sae as a PP!!!?????????

my bike on the grid :) just not me on it lol
IMG_3213.jpg

yeah baby nice one roy, going for a new set of plastics also??

Ordered a v2 with s35, roller rockers and high comp piston last nite, yeehaa, cant wait mate, how ya been?

yeah baby nice one roy, going for a new set of plastics also??

Ordered a v2 with s35, roller rockers and high comp piston last nite, yeehaa, cant wait mate, how ya been?

Yeah mate ill go a new set of plastics too so that way i can have a bash around set & one for VCM...
sounds like your gonna be flying soon mate , im getn there hopefully gonna go blow the cobwebs out this weekend, hope your all good Micko!!

woohoo, nice one mate. good to see the old girl getting amongst it.

did Andrew Hurst photography take that photo roy?
been looking for the pictures they took that day for ages and still haven't found them...

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

That day? What day? That day at Frankston?

Yeah that day phill!! And yeah Harry the rest of the pics should be up today hopefully , haha it goes plenty fast enough for me at the moment styv and timeeh the shoulders bout as good as its ever gonna get meant to be having more surgery to get the plate out in a few months and clean out the fragments that didn't tack, I don't go that hard mate I just love the feeling of being out there again

Gonna book some flights soon mate, no turning back then lol.

Been a while since I updated this not that much at all has changed but it is actually getting used a bit and with VCM on the go again and my multiple crashes she needs a bit of a spruce up and I want to get my numbers a bit clearer for the marshals as they had a bit of a go at us for them not being clear either way it's just an excuse to get the new kit that's been sitting there in use just waiting for Justin to print this off and the kit will be brand new just about
4CFBD8DA-5921-4754-A45F-6E1D40606F4C-1059-0000022D2F2BB821.jpg

This is how it looked before round one
O n got a new chain and bar ends...new rear tread to go on before round 2..
84A7B71D-2BCA-4256-9F40-94CFFE80B346-1059-0000022EB068B111.jpg

E384E7AC-2CBD-4BED-8E93-A7573C5783DC-1059-0000022E32729877.jpg

So I was just going over the bike doing the air cleaner today ... I'm blaming my next move on carlts.. Seeing his roller together got me motivated and little carried away I'll leave u guessing for now..
7992FF79-18FF-4D6E-B275-3C44AF40A356-1059-00000231CB51F70A.jpg

:)
Once I sort out my credit card a bit n I get 2g together the next plan is power upgrades and a 10" stocka!

Latest posts

Back