Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice work mate bike looks soo mad!
maybe get a pro circuit pipe? would make it look so much better :) (i dont like the stock ones haha)

Last edited:
only place i know that sells the pro circuit is dhz and hes out of stock
unless anybody knows were they have them

**** that for a joke thats way overpriced...cheaper to get in the usa
cheers for trying tho bro

Sick as mate, looking flippin awesome!!!!!! Go for gold man, but I wouldn't be changing those levers if I were you man, they are pretty good and would be only worth upgrading for a legit set of ASV's (not worth the coin on the pitty in mo lol)

But yeah reps my man, looking awesome!

Cheers for the advice, was kinda thinking as much.

Thanks everyone for the comments I'm glad u guys like it.... stay tunedd

Got some mean Fabricators at work, couldn't I just use the muffler n weld it on my old pipe or are the manifolds you get with after market pipes better flowing?

Motovert24 - Can you please put up some more pics of that bike? I like the muffler set up
Where did you get the FMF from?

Yeah me too - i like that it's under the plate....The stock ones look horrible how they stick out...

The mounts no problems...

Can i ask where is the best/ cheapest place to get one from?

It does look heaps better with the shorter pipe, that bike is off its head, now all I need is some shivers n a decomp banga hehe, who did his graphics? Seriously nice all round

I'm keeping it safe n warm :)
523831_3347827418175_1343491548_32390423_615360570_n.jpg

Cheers, dunno might just go the t4 it bolts straight on no messing round with any mounts or anything but I do like how the fmf is tucked in more. Will it be a different note at all? I'm not expecting much in the way of power.......
On another note I was wondering if anyone had fitted bar ends before? My bars n all that I can see would have to be drilled out n it seems a bit much, the hole is about 13.5 mm n needs to go up to like 17.5 - 18 mm and about 40mm deep into the bar. Its not gonna leave much meat left n I'm thinking it might not be the best idea. It will look trick but I don't wanna bend the ends of my bar if I lay it down

Latest posts

Back