Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i finaly got around to machine my bar ends, been so flat out with work havent got to play with my toys in like two weeks.

I bought some bar ends a while ago only to realise they were way to big for my bars n also the bars i was planning on getting so although i had been told to just drill my bars out i wasnt to keen on weakening them so i decided to stuff around a little more to get them to fit.

All in all just another wank mod but im still having fun

So heres the bar end before i cut it down, you can see that the grommet is flush with the sleeve that fits in the bar on the bar end

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

And now after i took about 3 mm off

IMG_0138.jpg

Now you can see its no longer flush with the grommet

IMG_0142.jpg

N now they fit, all i have to do is cut down the grommet a bit and i can get all this gear on me bike

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

Ill post up some pics once its all on:action-smiley-035:

Sik looking bars mate definitely post more pics when finished

Are they mini bend bars or full size (width) MX bars? Some people seem to run full size bars but they are too wide for minis I reckon?

Yeah I chasing that type of blue in cnc parts n the barkbuster blue is much darker well at least the ones IV seen were, I could have got silver or black ones to fit straight in but wrong colour hehe.

N yeah they mini bars, bout the same length as my stock ones but a tiny bit longer n lower

your ride is pimped mate and i can see all the aftermarket goodies ya been posting about even the ATOMIK fuel cap with the green beast wearing a vert cap, siiiiiiiik

Last edited:
lol not sure if you taking the piss but thanks haha, i also smoked my kill switch it black now.
i gotta start ordering all the blue bits i have my eye on now n then the T4

lol not sure if you taking the piss but thanks haha, i also smoked my kill switch it black now.
i gotta start ordering all the blue bits i have my eye on now n then the T4

Na never takn the piss lad just mentioning, you got a cool ride

sweet lol just using my old atomiks fuel cap isnt really a sweet mod lol i just trying to tie everything in, cheers heaps mate,

i found some good blue hubs but relacing my rims with them is gonna be costly so i just gonna go with some other bits for now, i found some already set up with the type of blue i want but they no way near as strong as my stock ones

Yeah as much as you see something you really like if its not up to your standards then hangout until you do find something that is(the rims) bloody senior member now mate, woohoo

Latest posts

Back