Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers mate,

lots more bits to come but I looking for the original pitster pro head dress up kit its the black one with the pitster logo the one to suit the standard head. They don't sell it anymore but will have the new one with the nitro circus logo in a week or two, really want the og' one tho :) anyone?

haha,...................................your not serious are you, you know im broke so dont tease me man.

Just get the tb dress up kit off classic Honda. They look heaps good.

i know im paying way too much lol but i want that part bad, its gonna end up on my bobber in the future but before i do the head it can go on my vert,

not really keen on the hydro clutch man to much hassle but thanks anyway

SOLD ill PM ya

So Micks conscious got the better of him n he sold me the kit for what he payed!!!
It was a little insane of me but what can I say I love it

So got the pp kit comn n scored a carbon stator cover n a couple more bits n pieces so I'll post up the current progress soon,

I also drowned the bike n caught it all on phone Cam strapped to my mates bike I'll post up the did soon should amuse you all, it did me once I got my bike sorted out lol

N one last thing I looking at getting this HIGH PERFORMANCE RACING IGNITION COIL PIT BIKE CRF 50 70 110 125 KLX BBR ATOMIK | eBay
Will this be OK or should I just stick with my current one?

What can i say, im a nice bloke(sometimes hehe), i got this coil from classic honda 50s for my 155z, i cant say it gave me a million kilowatts but did feel like the juice being dumped in my 26oko was burning better and was a little smoother, was it worth it, well yeah gave a different look also to the standard china coil, have a look anyway:beerchug:
Classic Honda 50's Australia - CHP Super Coil

Got some more blue bits n a carbon stator cover, waiting on some more goodies in the post

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0418-1.jpg

IMG_0415-1.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0401-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back