Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
o S*#+ wicked , what does that mean do i get a watch ? whats the next level?

No worries Justin ill do it now for ya, also i sorry i havent got those templates away yet ill def post it early next week.

another 3000 posts maybe a miniriders legend i reckon

3000 !!! no worries

N yeah DHZ that why i havent bothered i got some pretty good parts stock on this bike

if you want blue hubs i recommend just powdercoating you're current ones or getting talon.. but there abit expensive.
powdercoating is pretty cheap aswell from memory.

the cnc hubs and wheels are alot weaker then your current ones. there on my lxr really good just dont let the sprocket come loose or snap the bolts..

have u gotanypics of it sitting flay on gtound with bars on?
wanna see how urs sits and how much preload u got wound intot he arse?

think ill just stick with my stock ones for now maybe powder coat them and my subframe but i dont really wanna pay 150 a wheel to get relaced so maybe stick with black hubs i dunno yet, plenty more bits to come tho and then i can look at the tb parts and i wanna get my bobber project underway i have the same frame that minifighter has for a project soon =)
148416_1469132011964_1343491548_31085620_5487439_n.jpg

have u gotanypics of it sitting flay on gtound with bars on?
wanna see how urs sits and how much preload u got wound intot he arse?

ill try take one for ya tomo mate, i dunno why u reckon it sags so bad i dont have any probs?? maybe u need to adjust yours a bit? im gonna do my front forks they a bit spungy now i dont think they set the front or rear up super well overseas n then all the parts just get bolted on here so we prob need to play around with our clicks to get it right

Looking mad mate!
i wouldnt bother with the hubs to much hassle! they look fine as they are!
just need the pro circuit and a few engines bits and bobs.

Lxr hubs are the best ya gonna get for a china .. i wouldn't touch those cnc hubs

looking good .

cheers moto, just wasnt sure if that was the exact one i needed to order from there site, geese i can save myself a couple hundered bucks by ordering from the states instead of here!!

also i lookin at these anodized bits, can someone look through the product catalouge on this page and tell me if any of the master caps will fit my stuff?
Works Connection
http://worksconnection.com/catalog/
or am i better off just taking all the bits i want and go get them anodized?

They won't ship to you in AUS as there is already a distributor here (DHZ).

Do the right thing and buy local.

hahaha, nice touch mate, have seen them around but never tried them, lookin tricker everyday.

Latest posts

Back